CHAPTER 86

LUNGI.

#NOTEDITED.

The hum of the hair cutting machine is the only sound I can hear and feel on my head as I watch my hair falling down my face. The cool breeze air brushes my skin and it feels so wonderful. I close my eyes and feel the air all around my head. I asked my aunt to cut all of my hair off. She was not happy about it and my dad forbade me to cut it all off but I told them that I am doing this for my child and I hope she will be the only child I have lost. I hope God won't take another child from me. My husband was okay with any decision I took.

I stand up after my aunt finishes cuttung my hair and pick it up from the ground. I put it inside the plastic bag, dad takes it to the rondavel and to burn it in the coal stove that we have. Mkhulu Nyandeni gives my aunt a 20 litre bucket filled with herbs and other things to cleanse me with. I walk just far away from the house. I am barefoot and my body is covered with a blanket only.

" Give your aunt the blanket. Luh when I pour this water on you, you will wash every inch of your body. Uyezwa sisi?. ( do you understand?.) " I nod and give my other aunt the blanket. " You will kneel down wash your head, face and chest then you will stand up and wash the rest of your body." I do as she says.

The water is cold when she first pours it on my head but then it cools me. I wash my face, chest everywhere my hands lend, I stand up an wash the rest of my body including the souls of my feet. I make sure I don't leave nothing unwashed until we finish. My other gives me the blanket and I wrap myself with it then we walk away.

I go to my bedroom and find my husband there. He looks like he just go back too cause he's sitting on the bed. My cousin was the one helping him cleanse. His bruises around his face are now better. It scares me when I think he just walked out of the hospital even though we went the next day and the doctor said he's fine but mbuso has refused to go see another doctor and this morning he was busy doing sit up and training. I wish he would take it slow and let his body recorver and not strain it. I will make sure that we go for another check up today even if I have to drag him there myself.

He looks at me and smiles. He gets up, drops the blanket he was also covered in, goes to lock the door then he takes my hand and leads me to the bed. I drop the blanket, open the warddrobe and take another clean blanket. We get in  bed and he pulls me ontop of him and covers us with the blanket. I love this. I smell him, he laughs and the smells me too.

" We both smell weird." we laugh. His engorged shaft is pocking me and it doesn't help that I am on top of it.

" You look so beatiful baby. I didn't want you to cut your hair off though?."

" Why?."

" because where will I sink my fingers in when we make make love and when I fuck you." I giggle.

" well I have many thungs on my body that grab and you can grab on too. Like my boobs, ass, my thighs, my...." He shuts me up with a hot scorching kiss that leaves me breathless.

" We can't have sex until when we get cleansed by your family."

" I asked gogo Xulu if it's okay we have sex and she said yes. We are already married and we have been cleansed so..."

" I want us to go to the doctor so we can find out if it's okay since I stopped bleeding."

" ok baby we'll go. We haven't been alone since everything happened and I miss you sleeping next to your naked body and have my way with you." I giggle.

" Our house is packed. Everywhere you turn there's someone in there and the tension is just making everything worse." he asks.

" Are they stressing you?." I sigh and kiss his shoulder.