CHAPTER 28.

MBUSO.

I have no idea who this man is, who claims that lungi is his and she was promised to him cause I know for sure that I killed the man that was promised lungi. I know cause he confessed before I killed him. I made sure I killed the right person now this one who claims lungi is his, I have no idea who he is and what he wants exactly where was he at all this time and why was he quiet.

He decides to show himself now when I think all of this is going to be over soon for lungi and she will live her life in peace knowing that everyone who meant her harm is dead but now there's this unknown person and I don't recognise his voice to have an idea who he might be. Did buhle promise her to someone else too or did sipho and his wife make a deal of their own and they were going to double cross the guy I killed and make their own money, fuck these people!, we have to get answers soon and kill them.We can't wait for lungi to give birth cause by then how many more people will come forward and threaten her life?, it's better if we get answers now and deal with everyone.

Mapholoba:"are you sure that you dont know who that man is? "

Me:" I have no idea and I know I killed the right person "

Him:" sipho better have not promised my daughter to someone else that we don't know about "

Me:" I think he made a deal of his own and now the person is here to cliam what he thinks is his "

Him:" but why come forward now, where was he? "

Me:" I think he was trying to reach sipho but when he couldn't get hold of him, he decides to call lungi "

Him:" but where did he get her numbers? "

Me:" lungi doesn't know him too, what if it's someone close and we don't know who he is "

Him:" that makes him dangerous, he might know us but we don't know him "

Me:" no one is taking lungi away from me, if it means I have to kill every man then that is what I will do "

Him:" did you call scelo? "

Me:" I will deal with this, lungi is going to be my wife and as her man I should be able to fix things "

Him:" and I respect that but remember were dealing with someone we don't know and he may be dangerous "

Me:" I've dealt with worse things than this mapholoba, it's nothing "

Him:" I called him when you were on your way here, he's coming mbuso. We need all hands on deck "

Me:" lets see who these guys are " we get out of the car and they do too cause security wouldn't let them through. The first thing I notice is they are bodygaurds cause they are dressed like my man and the security guys here. The security have thier guns pointed to them and they raise their hands up.

Him:" we are not here to fight "

Mapholoba:" who sent you? "

Him:" we were sent by our boss to come keep you mr gumede safe? " what?

Me:" me?, who the fuck is your boss? "

Him:" Sbusiso Mbatha sir "

Me:" what?, sbu sent you? "

Them:"yes sir he did "

Me:" then why didn't you identify yourselves man? "

Him:" sorry sir, we thought you might be introuble cause you left in a hurry and we couldn't let anything bad happen so we had to follow you close "

Mapholoba:" guys put your guns down "

Me:" I'm confused now, why would he send people to watch over me?, ok guys you can go I'll call him "