CHAPTER 58

TWO YEARS LATER.

LUNGI.

The last two years of my life have been really hard. Being a new mom on top of the problems we faced was hard because the first six months of first year were tough. Mbuso didn’t know how to cope with the everything. He drunk himself to sleep the first three weeks and then the weeks after that he withdrew and kept to himself. He didn’t want to talk about anything that involved his mother……bonga's mother. He helped me a lot with the kids and that made me really happy that he didn’t withdrew completely from us his family cause wanted to be very involved in everything concerning our children and he has become very protective over me and our kids.

Their mother is still alive being kept wherever mbuso told sbu to keep her. My father in law is still struggling with the truth and bonga too. The whole Gumede family was shocked to hear this and they wanted her to be punished. Bonga told his dad that he should divorce his mother and leave her with nothing but it wasn’t as easy as he said it cause if it was easy, they would have killed her and moved on. I can say we had a good Holiday not a great one cause we left I wouldn’t say we were running from our problems but we left cause we needed a break from everything. We bonded nd got to know lesego and her kids. Bonga and sims worked on their relationship and sbusiso joined us three weeks after. We spent three months in Italy at a villa and the place was absolutely beautiful. I want to go back there again with just mbuso and me. Not our kids or anyone else but just the two of us.

We moved to Durban the last year and I must day I am living my life, in my dream home. Mbuso built me a house I wanted and it’s my home. My most sacred place. His company moved too and he’s working again even though he hates it and prefers to work at home than at the office. The great news is, sims and the kids moved here too, bonga bought them a house and they all moved in together after bonga paid lobola and proposed to sims. The whole thing went really great but the only person that was missing was their mom. Even though they pretended to be okay with it but I knew deep down it really hurt all of them and zipho especially when he found out what really happened.

My brother and Lesego are really happy and she too now lives here in Durban with my brother with their kids in the new house he bought them. Lesego is an amazing strong woman. I realised this when three months ago we had to go back with her Hometown Bethlehem for her lobola negotiations. I really thought people were going to die that day but the brothers having the strong bond they all have made sure that their brother is coming back with his bride. Anyway she will tell you what really happened. My dad on the other side told me about the woman he’s in a relationship with and is planning to come with her to introduce her to us and honestly I’m happy that he has someone he can love again.

My husband and his brothers are still investigating about the whole situation about where sebenzile grew up and what happened to their maternal side of the family. Mbuso, sbu and his dad left and went to oPhongolo apparently they found some lead there. I am very anxious and I hope whatever they are going to find is good news. I have two housekeepers and nannies that live in the cottage and sis nonto relocated with us and she’s the only one who lives in the house with us cause she’s not just a housekeeper who has worked for my family for years but she’s a member of our family.

We are still in the process of starting our company and Lesego is on board too. I had told them when we were in Italy what I wanted and since Lesego was now part of our family she had to be included too and she was very excited and my husband was proud of me and speaking of him I last talked to mbuso in the morning and I hope everything is going well. My handsome twins are taking a nap in their room and I’m sitting here drinking a glass of wine cause mbuso doesn’t want me to drink alcohol and I don’t know why so when he’s not home I drink a glass once in a while.. My cell phone rings and it’s sims.