CHAPTER 15.

BUHLE.

Oh God what is happening, there's someone definetley following and I have no idea who it is because I have crossed so many people. I'm in the mall alone and I was here to do some shopping, when I noticed someone was in every store I went into and I know it can't be a coincedence. I have been following people around and I know what to do to not get noticed and this guy is doing a great job.

I go to this beatique and look around for clothes, take a few and go to the changing rooms. I take off the clothes I was wearing and put them inside my bag and put on the new ones from the store and open the door but some girl blocks my way.

Her:" Oh I'm sorry I thought there was no one " she giggles

Me:" what can I help you with? "

Her:" can you please help me and zip the dress, i'm struggling with it "

Me:" ok turn around " she does and I zip the dress and it looks good on her.

Her:" thank you very much and I almost forgot something "

Me:" what " she's annoying me now, she turns and looks at me serious and I frown

Her:" this, you bitch! " she blows something like a powder on my face blinding me and I scream choking from that stuff but she covers my mouth and nose with something that smells sharp and realise she's drugging me and I lose consciousness.

My body feels heavy like I was hit with a tons of bricks and I can't move my body. I groan and open my eyes and see that i'm somewhere I don't know, I'm sleeping on this very uncomfortable bed. The room is small, there are no windows and it's dark and there's also a toilet in there. I know that one of the many people I have scammed finally tracked me down and I'm scared.

I don't know how they found me because I always change my look so no one can recognise me and find me but whoever did must have been following me for some time. I think mbuso finally found me and I know that he now knows the truth and he's going to kill me.

Where are my parents when I need them?, thet disappeared on me and left me alone to fend for myself. They are now rich from my body, benefiting from it, I'm living this life because I learned from them. At first I was scared but then my mother would take me with her whenever she had a job to do.

They started coaching me from when I was 16, I sold my virginity for ten thousand and ever since then I was hooked. I didn't know men paid that much for sex and for different things you would let them do to you and I have done scary and crazy stuff.

I feel cold water being thrown at me and I scream gasping in shock

Me:" what the fuck is this? "

Voice:" this isn't a hotel, wake the fuck up. You busy day dreaming " says a voice I don't know

Me:" who the fuck are you and what do you want from me? "

Him:" Bitch who told you to talk?, get up "

Me:" No one tells me what to do asshole "

Him:" get up and take off your damn clothes "

Me:" make me asshole " this mother fucker laughs and he doesn't scare me

Him:" don't make me do it "

Me:" or what you'll beat me up?, give it your best asshole "

Him:" call me asshole one more time and you'll regret it "

Me:" I can see I'm getting under your skin asshole " I laugh and suddenly I feel a punch on my face and it hurts but it's not that bad and I laugh at him. I don't know who this mother fucker is but he doesn't scare me not even one bit "