CHAPTER 30.

SICELO.

I follow luh and zama to the guest bedroom, cause I really want to talk to her but I don't think she wants to hear anything from me. She doesn't deserve the humilation I put her through, I didn't stop her when she left me in the kitchen and I wish I could change that moment. I will regret not stopping her or running after her, they get inside and luh shows her the bathroom and she takes her bag gets inside and closes the door and she still won't look at me cause I disappointed her and I feel disappointed at myself too.

Me:" luh can we talk? "

Her:" sure, what is wrong? "

Me:" I messed up "

Her:" yeah I think you did even though I don't really know what's going on but I can see that she's hurt, You hurt her "

Me:" I don't even though where to start or what to say "

Her:" you start by apologizing to her and then you listen to her when she says something cause there's alot I think she's going to say "

Me:" but what if she doesn't want to listen to what I have to say "

Her:" don't get me wrong brother but from what I picked up, she used to listen to you alot and maybe now it's time for you to listen to her "

Me:" how will I talk to her when she won't even look at me? "

Her:" you beg her "

Me:" I messed up, I really fucked up and hurt her "

Her:" yeah you did, brother no woman wants to feel like she's someone's else's second choice and I think zama did cause you chose ayanda over her "

Me:" but she's not my second choice, she never was "

Her:" did you tell her that and make her feel like she's the only one? "

Me:" no, I never did "

Her:" then how do you think she felt when you chose ayanda? "

Me:" hurt "

Her:" you hurt her "

Me:" how did you do it? "

Her:" do what? "

me:" forgive mbuso " she smiles

Her:" I forgave him cause I loved him and my love for him over powered all the bad things he did to me, I chose to focus on the good things he did, I just want him to come back to me "

Me:" He is coming back sis "

Her:" I know ".

Me:" I wanted to ask you if you could borrow me the keys to your house, I want to talk with her cause we need to be alone, so we can properly talk "

Her:" hmmm don't use sex to get her to forgive you scelo, the keys are in the kitchen I think " she giggles and I am planning to do that too

Me:" I won't sis "

Her:" you can always win her body but before that you have to win her mind first "

Me:" How do I do that? "

Her:" she has to trust you with her heart again and believe that you won't hurt her again "

Me:" thank you sis "

Her:" I'm always here for you brother " zama opens the door and she looks so beautiful with, how did I not see her?. She goes to sit next to luh like she seeks protection from her and I almost laugh but it makes me happy to see that she trusts my sister even though she has just met her.