The photo frames of my love for you (a movie by James Potter)

The only thing James sees while the muggle movie is projected is Lily.

Two lines ahead of him and a few more seats to the left. Concentrated on the images of the screen. Now and then he freaks out and looks away, or she smiles or just stares, rapt up in the plot. James wishes he could be a movie to be projected onto her face, in black and white, forever. Or one night only. It would also be worth it. That night at Hogwarts and thanks to

Albus Dumbledore, students can see "Dracula" and "The Bride of Frankenstein. "At halftime, James gets up for a bag of bloated corn that Muggles call "popcorn" and he does it solely to encounter her.

It makes a loud noise when they cook, that "popcorn." More or less the same as James's heart does when she - not him, no, SHE- speaks to him.

- Did you like the movie?

There are no words to describe to what extent.

- So much.

- The one that comes is one of my favorites.

Say something, say something, something!

- What's it about?

-A bit of an idiot monster- says Lily. - He wants a girlfriend.

Maybe he is more than half an idiot but it seems to him that there is a message under that saying, written in invisible ink.

-Well, if he gets her, I'm sure I'll like it.

Above all, that he doesn't say it, "If it is projected on your face".

-You'll have to see the whole thing to find out, Potter.

She gifts him an enigmatic expression and the popcorn. Like them, James Potter feels him swelling and swelling and swelling and he slams against the cauldron walls like maddened corn bubbles. Remus walks past him with that Slytherin boy but doesn't even notice him.

He keeps standing up, discovering what it feels like when hope illuminates him, and it rewarded him with the sensation of feeling higher and higher every time. Sirius passes beside him a while later, in the same direction as Remus, but who wants to know his business? It is movie night and there's hope for all the monsters.