Goddess Minerva

Monday's first class is Transfigurations, which means every student rush to get to breakfast on time. McGonagall is inflexible when it comes to being late to class. Remus appears in the Great Hall directly from the hospital wing. "Like new", he assures "Although it is not too much to say." He brings, of course, the homework done, and an enigmatic smile that makes James ask what is wrong with him, and Sirius's stomach turned slightly.

- The weekend gave me time to finish my extra homework for McGonagall.

- What homework?

- Peter, mate, the "duty" - Sirius emphasises - that the Council ordered to Remus. What world do you live in?

- Aaaahhh - it dawns - that kind of "homework".

He giggles nervously. Sirius is convinced that he has saved the secret of the animagus so many years by pure miracle.

- I hope the letter is compelling and passionate, Mr. Moony. - James fills his mouth with cinnamon pancakes and passes Remus an arm through his shoulders. He loves to play the leader of the band. - The Council wouldn't be happy to punish you again.

- I did what I could.

There he is again. Remus's good boy face. I did what I could, he says. As if Sirius didn't know exactly the kind of cards he is able to write.

- McGonagall's panties are sure to fall off. We all know that you write very well, Lupin.

The owls arrive at that moment and all four look at the grey owl that flies over the teachers' table and leaves a letter in front of the pitcher of apricot juice from Minerva McGonagall. Peter has to make real efforts to hold back his laughter. Remus keeps eating from his plate, oblivious to everything, and when Professor McGonagall begins to read, and she suddenly mutters "Holy God" and blushes intensely, Sirius feels terribly proud of himself.

-Well done, Moony- James congratulates him.

Sirius also wants to congratulate him but what he comes up with is almost better to leave it for another time and in a less public place. Also, at that moment Professor McGonagall rises from her place and with all the dignity that she manages to appear, the serious gesture and face of few friends, heads to the Gryffindor table. By now, Peter has to get up so as not to pee on himself. He is red from holding back laughter.

-To my office- McGonagall orders.

Sirius takes three seconds to understand that the order is not addressed to Remus.

- Black. Come with me to my office NOW.

The Transfigurations class starts late that day. And Sirius has to listen THIRTY MINUTES of Why "The Fellowship Between Teachers and Pupils" is strictly prohibited.

"That bastard. That bastard wolf bastard signed the fucking letter on my behalf".

Half an hour goes by planning revenge on him. They say it's a cold dish but that bastard got is going to take it burning the fuck out of it.

Until it burns out HIMSELF.