Right there (In the other side of the world)

That night none of them could sleep. James wants to plan something to give a dignified farewell to the ending of the Marauders' sixth year at Hogwarts, and almost everything he can think of seems unspectacular or lacking of imagination. On the next bed at the back of the room, Petertells them about everything he plans to do during his summer vacation. Some relatives in Rumania are getting married and he has made inquiries about all the fabulous things to do in Romania and of course, he has to tell them all one by one. Two beds to the right, Sirius can't sleep either. Gives turns, closes his eyes, tries to ignore Peter but knows it is impossible.In the dark, the Gryffindor boys speak softly. Each one from his bed.

Sirius, from his.

- You've told us a hundred times, Wormtail.

And James, from the next bed.

- Leave him alone. Peter is not to blame that you are the only student who doesn't want vacations to come, Sirius.

Deep and serious and masculine. Sirius Black's voice is pure early morning.

- It's because I'm the only student who lives with my mother.

In the last bed, the bed on the left, Remus has the curtains half-closed, and he doesn't say anything. The room seems as unstable as the walls in the Shrieking Shack and burns. He's burning from head to toe. How is he going to sleep, how is he going to talk if he has traces of saliva from Sirius on his face and neck?

- Remus, are you awake?

James's voice startles him. He wants to answer but his throat is dry and he is having such a hard time.

-Yes.

Pause. Silence. Hears Sirius breathing. So close and yet so far.

- I'm awake.

Sirius is in the next bed. Circling, seeking posture, the only boy who has kissed him mercilessly, like the moon. The only one he wants to kiss again. Now. Already. In that instant. All the time.

-I'm hearing you- he says.

And he thinks, "I hear you, Sirius. I'm feeling you." But he doesn't say it. He can not talk. He cannot move. He would. Put his hand inside his pants. Find himself in the dark. Be guided by the memory of saliva and cumming. A relief, a shock, something to cool him down a bit.

But he doesn't feel capable because the heat reminds him of Sirius and if he takes it off from the inside, he would feel empty.

- Gryffindor students!

McGonagall's voice came from downstairs in the Common Room. It put the four on guard. They dress in the dark until it occurs to James to take his wand, exclaim "Lumos!" and illuminate them downstairs. They go with the other students in front of the fireplace, and the first one to tell Remus something before they're all reunited is Lily.

- I think they attacked a student, Remus.

Gloomy Serious.

- They say it's about Daniel.