What the Dog said to the Stag

"Prongs:

Maybe by the time this owl reaches you, The Daily Prophet has already announced the death of my mother. I've thought of something great because I know that she would like to die in a big way. Nothing bigger and nobler than a great bonfire, don't you think? I'm going to burn this house from the foundation and let them all burn inside. I feel generous. I'll put Mama's ashes in an urn and I'll take her to the sea like King Arthur. Nevertheless, I can also flush her down a muggle toilet. Still can't decide. I don't know what the fuck you're doing but I'd appreciate some entertainment, fucker. I admit it. I am so desperate that even Peter's mail entertains me.

Padfoot.

Ps: by any chance, you don't know something about Lupin's little fucking sucker? Already is pretty fucked up living in this fucking house for that nerd to top long-nosed pass from writing to me. I'm starting to think that he's run away with Dumbledore and they're living a fucking love story. I will have to read "Witch's Heart" to see if they say anything.

Again, Padfoot.

Ps2: Tuesday afternoon. The Capital Radio. It is not necessary to thank me, you asshole.

Always yours, or rather only mine, Padfoot".