THE Meeting

The thing is like that.

The first eye contact is devastating. By far the worst thing that passed him in life. Remus appears, suddenly, out of the crowd. To four endless and unreachable meters of distance that, immediately, become the measure that separates the earth from the moon. Sirius has before him what James calls "The tortuous vision of watching Lily rubbing her with another guy that I would kill because he is simply not me" and he cannot move from his spot. Roots have grown out of his legs, sticking him into the ground, and he can't stop looking. He doesn't know what happened in eight weeks, but without (apparently) having changed anything in Remus, SOMETHING has changed because now, as he approaches him, spurred on by James, he looks at him - those familiar features, that familiar face - and he suddenly gets numb.

He has a flying motorcycle and several speed records as a beater during Quidditch matches. He hasn't been dizzy in his fucking life.

And now this.

Remus. Talking to Lily, hugging Lily, smiling lazily, the bangs over his forehead, freckled nose, a light tan for reading in the garden surely; a uniform that will always fit him big and so oblivious to his fucking way of being that makes Sirius want to fuck him against the fucking wall. In front of Dumbledore and everyone. Sirius has never wanted to kiss anyone before with such intensity. He could kiss his nose if he let himself, and he would be so grateful that he could cry. "I'm not just half fag, I am becoming a bloody girl".

"Fuck this shit".

He resorts to sarcasm because he is there, a foot from him and the thing gets worse. If he doesn't save sarcasm, nothing will.

- Stop rubbing on him, Evans, in this school there are rules about the things that can be done in public.

Worst? No, things get awful. First, because he REALLY is jealous of Lily, who is allowed to kiss and touch him in public, and second because Remus looks at him for the first time in eight weeks, for the first time after knowing that he masturbates thinking about him and fucking, Fuck, FUCK, it's not fair that it's so hard not to want to kiss him, simultaneously noticing that his heart expands sending blood to his cock. They have not yet touched and he already wants to rub against him as if he were lovesick.

"If I were a lass, my panties would fall off".

Lily separates from him -good girl- and walks away from them with a "see you later, guys" that doesn't sound like anything innocent.

It is the first time that Sirius has noticed the way in which Remus' lips get together so that the top one is slightly highlighted, marking just the spot where he wants to be duly licked.

-We've been looking everywhere for you, man!

James -God bless him- draws Remus's attention, patting him on the chest - underneath must be his scars - and passing his arm around his shoulder as he assures him that he hates him every time Lily hugs him like that.

- And at the same time, it makes me want to rub against you just to be near something she has touched. I dunno if I explain myself.

To smile, sometimes - like this very occasion - Remus looks down. Now Sirius wants to eat him. And lick the plate afterward.

-Contain your urges, Potter- he says. "Rubbing rights are reserved, think about it". - Would be a shame if you pass her something.

He can't stop looking at him. He promises that if anyone ever finds out the words that come to him without his being able to control them, things as terrible as "adorable", he will commit suicide.

- How was the trip? - Nasal and rough. His voice travels up his spine and kills him.

Why are there so many people? Why can't they kiss? It costs him work to talk.

But he speaks. He is a Black. A legend with the girls and blah blah. He has to be able to speak. He has asked him how was the trip. To that, he definitely can answer.

- Peter showed us photos.

- Wow. I'm really sorry.

No girl has likely made him as horny as Remus when he says I'm so sorry. "I'm not just fucked up, I'm so fucked up. I don't even know how fucked up I am".

- Remus, why does your uniform have a prefect badge? - James asks.

- It's not what it seems.

- Ah okay. Better, mate. Because it seems you ARE a Prefect.

Remus babbles slightly.

- It may be more or less what it seems.

Sirius takes a long time to face the fact that Remus is indeed a Prefect. It takes him several seconds to have a slight awareness that he can already say goodbye to years and years of reputation like casanova and rebel. Apparently, he is not only hung by a guy, but now the prefects are for him. It seems like soon enough he will start attending classes and behaving well.

- ARE YOU PREFECT!?!?!?!?!?!?!

James laughs so loudly that the landscapes of the photos of Peter tremble in their reality.