The four Marauders from Liverpool

- Hogwarts students!

Albus Dumbledore's voice is heard throughout the Great Hall and the students, spread over four long tables representing the four houses of Hogwarts. Everyone stops talking and laughing to tend to the elderly professor. Is the time to say goodbye to the term and before the banquet, everyone expects that he announces the winner of the House Cup so that the dining room is filled with colors of the winners and be able to celebrate the victory. That year, the expectation is greater because, for the seventeenth time in a thousand years of history, there has been a tie.

- Between the excellence of Slytherin and the courage of Gryffindor- he explains Dumbledore. - So if no one has reason to argue in favor of a tiebreaker, I will have to proclaim two winners this year.

He is about to do it but someone stands up at the table from Gryffindor. Close to the teachers, one of the final year students. Dumbledore peers through his goggles. He distinguishes James Potter's features. "Good Merlin, what awaits us now".

-Do you have something to say, Mr. Potter?

The young man takes a step toward the table. Dumbledore hopes maybe a plea in favor of the merits of Gryffindor to take the cup. What he does not expect, is that the young Potter invited someone to Hogwarts to attend the celebration.

-How did you say?

- You see, professor, the idea was mine but Sirius helped me.

- Why won't I be surprised to hear that.

The youngest of the Blacks gets up and takes the word.

- We thought it would be nice to liven up dinner a bit, sir. That doesn't mean it doesn't tend to be great, of course, don't get me wrong. But you always try to teach us about magic and we wanted to show that we have learned the lesson. So we have invited someone who does magic.

Totally against the school rules. Naturally. Nobody can invite anyone to Hogwarts without prior consultation to the Head of the House and with the Headmaster. "May Circe have mercy on us, who have they possibly brought?"

- And can we finally know who is visiting us?

There is a corner in the dining room. Right in front of the teachers' table.

It is where the choir usually performs during the beginning of the course and on big occasions. That night, the corner is occupied by a box on which no one had set an eye on. While Sirius keeps talking and the dining room keeps a dead silence, James walks over to the box, opens it, and takes out the muggle gramophone from Remus.

- It's not he or she, sir, but they. We wanted to bring to the cellebration four great men, you know. Four great magicians.

- Four?

- Four, sir.

- What a coincidence.

- Yes sir.

The gramophone has a record on and when it starts to spin, it still doesn't emit any sound, but immediately when the box opens, its four sides fall to the ground, and from inside, floating magically, it suddenly has a lot of sense: First the glasses - round, small - and then the guitar - flying, alone- and naturally, the drum sticks and -one after another- the keys -black and white - of a piano that no one can see. Some beards and a fashionable hat, also appeared. The last things to come out are the microphones.

- Ladies and gentlemen- says Sirius- Students and teachers, owls, rats, Malfoy ... - make a silence until the first note, - for the first time in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the Beatles!

The gramophone rings loud and clear in every corner, amplified by the magic and the effervescence of youth. They play all the instruments alone and when James directs the wand and enchants the little corner in front of the teachers' table, all students can clearly see the four silhouettes of the Beatles practicing a mysterious OB-LA-DI charm, OB-LA-DA that the students repeat OB-LA-DI, OB-LA-DA moving their legs almost without realizing it until the entire Great Hall vibrates and claps OB-LA-DI, OB-LA-DA!!.

Even Professor Minerva McGonagall wiggles her toes inside the pointy black boots. It is she who proposes to Dumbledore, after discussing it with the rest of the teachers, to give them some last-minute points.

- Ten for bringing us John Lennon- says Dumbledore, - ten for Mr. McCartney, ten for George Harrison, and ten for ... Ringo Starr, I think he's called. - His eyes smile behind his glasses and both Sirius and James look at him without giving credit. - That make, it seems to me, fifty more points - calculates Dumbledore - and the victory for the house of Gryffindor!

- How did he know the names? - Asked Sirius smiling wide.

-No idea - James answers, embossed with their work of magical art.

The dining room is automatically filled with the gold and scarlet colors of Gryffindor while music plays and dishes receive delicacies with those who celebrate the end of a new year at Hogwarts School. During all that time, the four shadows of the four Marauders of Liverpool, never stop working their magic.