Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs

Remus's gramophone, the magic powders, their wands, the bloody bunch of stuff they have brought from Hogsmeade. Everything ready in the Great Hall to give the course the farewell it deserves. They only have to wait until the dining room fills up, just before the winner of the houses' cup is announced. One last memorable prank. James idea, that's why it's him who raises the glass of blackberry punch first, half an hour before dinner starts, when they have finished preparing the last detail thanks to the help of Peter, who has gotten a guitar at the last minute.

- For Mr. Wormtail- says James, with his glass raised- that always get what you need for a rrrrrruffian, and always gets to surprise us.

First of all, they toast, therefore, to the ruffians. And then it comes Peter's turn.

- For Mr. Prongs, who has the best ideas.

For the scoundrels. Remus is the next to raise the glass from him.

- For Mr. Padfoot, who cannot live without making life impossible for Slytherin scum.

Naturally, they toast again. And lastly, Sirius raises his cup.

- For Mr. Moony, who does not let us forget what it means to be a Gryffindor. "A little lower, just a little lower, adds, especially to me".

They toast for the scoundrels and the hooligans, the cheeks and the ruffians, rebels, and disobedient, and when they have finished their drinks, they go down to the Great Hall and prepare for a memorable farewell to the sixth year. Coming down the changing stairs, Sirius deliberately bumps into Remus and they fall behind a couple of steps from the rest, long enough so that Sirius can whisper something in his ear and then rush out behind James, so as not to miss a beat.

- I still miss you.