A lifetime without you

Two days to the date of the party, at 12 Grimmauld Place, everything that can shine shines, everything that can glitter glitter, and everything gold and silver is clean and in place. There is only one part of the house where there are used books in the corners, scrolls everywhere, ingredients for potions, scratched records, laundry on the bed, and Muggle magazines for adults under the mattress.

Sirius's room is the only place he feels, at least, relatively safe from his own family. He moved to the less transited corner from the top floor when he turned thirteen and decided that sharing the corridor with Regulus was torture he did not feel capable of facing. So he took his things and migrated to the attic despite the angry glances, protests, and whispers he voluntarily went into an in-home exile and he decorated his room so that the best in both worlds, Muggle and Wizardry, would go hand in hand.

He is especially proud of his magazine collection.

Copies and copies of the best of both worlds, "Playboy", "Penthouse", of course, and right next to "Spicy Witches", and the yearbook special of "Sorceresses 75" from "Shake your Wand". All hidden and ready to give a hand when needed and - worth the redundancy - lie down a hand.

He is aware that when he masturbates there he does it with more anger than at school as if even touching in the dark was an act of rebellion.

He usually uses magazines, but sometimes he doesn't need them. He closes his eyes, and he's done it so many times, he knows so well what works and what doesn't, that he doesn't even needs to think.

But he can't help it.

Nine days since the vacations started. NINE NIGHTS. It usually starts with the magazines, with a blank mind, in a need of some kind of release, because he gets bored and because he has nothing else to do, but as soon as a short while has passed, and he feels the stiffness and relaxes and closes his eyes, those thoughts assailing him distant, vague, poorly defined. He imagines kissing him on the neck, he imagines that his pants are pulled down, he imagines that other hands and certainly not his fingers start to close around the base, and then appears the tongue. He imagines that that tongue knows what it is doing and does it without stopping, and does it so outstanding and surely he wouldn't, right? But if it did, oh god, if he brought his pants down in the Gryffindor room and pull down his boxers and make him sweat and make him beg, licking and kissing with his mouth open, on his knees, with his hair tousled and his tongue sticking out, then maybe Sirius could ram into his mouth, yeah fuck, and those lips so hot and so willing and he could cum, HE WOULD HAVE to cum because it would be so fucking much, it would be unbearable to see someone like that, so correct and so familiar and so fucking cool doing something like sucking his dick, slowly, with force, and without stopping.

Nine days away from Hogwarts and he didn't need to draw a single magazine from under the mattress. Why? Because he has lupinitis, a grave case, in fact. It wouldn't be so horrible if the guy who replaced his porn collection would have written to him at least once. Fuck. He's starting to get humiliating that Remus doesn't write to him when they have kissed - twice - and he masturbates with the image of him on his knees.

Sirius feels irritated and vaguely guilty that he hates him, never he would have thought he would end up swapping the pictures in the magazines for the much sharper and much more dangerous picture of one of its best friends. He doesn't even know if he's okay to do it because he's got some sacrilege think of Remus Lupin doing him something like that.

Maybe that's why he can't help it.

Eight days, eight nights. No owl...

"He fucking bastard".

He could write, of course, instead of burning alive thinking why the hell, Remus doesn't do it -and he definitely likes to write-. Not to mention. He has kissed him twice - TWICE - and for once, Remus Lupine is going to have to take the first step. Although Sirius burns waiting.