Selene

High, dignified, unreachable on the roof of the world, the moon exercises its influence and does it without mercy. On the coast, the boats notice intense waves and in harbours, ships crash into breakwaters. People say "spring tides" and everyone knows that the moon is charging some ofense. And that there is nothing capable of facing its power. When the tides are stirred in this way, the animals spend the night awake. 

The Hogwarts owlery fills with noise, birds hoot restlessly, flap their feathery wings, and fly in flocks on the forbidden forest grounds because they find the idea of ​​sitting still unbearable. Peter's pets, bright-eyed little rats, fight each other inside the cage, fighting viciously for a piece of bread to gnaw on. In the bunk beds, those who manage to sleep have strange telluric dreams, and others circle looking for a comfortable position, unable to control the flows of emotions and thoughts that assail them.

The moon wants to feel how it dominates them. Stir up the night currents that surround all beings and all things. It is an incontestable call and the seven seas and the inland oceans that rule the world when the sun goes down respond to it. Everyone answers, including the young werewolf who by day tries to elude his nature.

He growls and despairs, shows his teeth, and goes out in search of something that could calm him down. The moon claims him that night with a wild intensity and the wolf wants meat, he wants blood and does not settle for one, not two, not three rats of the field. He's looking for rabbits, hares, whatever. He doesn't want to eat. He wants to bite, kill, leave the sacrifice of him.

He's not going to get it.

The moon is jealous, does not allow her creatures to respond more to the influence of the stars than hers.

The dog tries to contain the wolf. Barking, they run through the forest.

They collide in the air. Beasts, animals. The stag has no space between them. The wolf jumps to hunt him down and only the dog, only his bites get to stop him in time.

The moon appears like a placid illumination source. He is pleased to see the world under his rule. Silver and flesh. She is full and shines so brightly that the constellations dare not be seen. Sirius glows dimly and resists, trembling in one end of the universe. The wolf howls and the night bites down on the animals that accompany him.