Verdict

"The Council, meeting at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, wants to state, with the following, that has made its decision regarding the "Serious Faults" that Lord Moony has committed against the spirit of the Marauders. Accused of Fraternizing with Professors until the point of earning his esteem and a position as Prefect, Mr. Moony was sentenced to –the quote is accurate "To write a love letter to the head of his house ". The Council attests that he complied with the punishment and that professor Minerva McGonagall received that letter today, the second Monday in September.Since the punishment at no time specified who should sign the letter, the Council admits that Mr. Moony was within his right to write it on behalf of someone else.As the current president of the Council, the president, Mr. Prongs, wants to remark that Mr. Moony has not only fulfilled what was required, rather he has shown with his unexpected performance that he still understands exactly what is the true spirit to which he so had been seriously lacking.Mr. Padfoot wants to express his particular vote against the sovereign decision of the Council and to note that this resolution seems unfair, ridiculous and insulting ".

For it to be legal, it requires four signatures. Sirius resists. But James is inflexible.

- Sign. NOW.

- Can't Remus do it on my behalf? - Ironises him.

- Come on, Padfoot, admit that giving you back is exactly what you would expect from a real mischief artist.