Grand Funeral |48|

A week later
Friday//10:25am
Kimani Pov

I flushed the toilet after I threw up everything I ate for breakfast this morning. These past weeks I've been throwing up after everything I eat, I need to schedule a doctors appointment.

Today was Jacy grandmothers funeral. He was down about it, who wouldn't be to be honest. The detectives are still doing their job so he's not convicted of anything yet.

Jacy wanted me to go to the funeral but I decided not to cause I wasn't feeling well and it would be wrong to throw up right in the middle of everything. Him and Gio were just gonna go so they were getting dressed.

"You want help with your tie?" I asked Jacy.

He nodded his head and I fixed up his tie. "You gonna be good?" He asked.

I huffed. "Yea ima schedule an appointment for hopefully Monday to see what's going on. I wish I could come." I said finishing off his tie.

"I wish you could too. My grandma loved you, even if you only met her a few times." He replied.

I nodded and kissed his cheek. "Mani, you gaining a little stomach weight." He said kinda smiling.

I looked down and it was in fact a small pudge on my stomach. "What you been eating?" He asked.

"A lot recently... so much that I start throwing it back up." I said.

He nodded. "You probably got a stomach flu. It'll be Ight." He said.

"Daddy!! Can you help put my belt on." Gio said running in.

He went to his level and fixed his belt. "You look good Gio." I smiled.

"Thank you mani, why aren't you getting ready for granny funeral?" He asked.

"Kimani ain't feelin good Gio, so she staying home." Jacy spoke.

Gio sat there and examined me. "Hm.. are you having a baby?" He asked and it caught me off guard.

The room got silent. "Giovanni." Jacy said sternly.

"What? I was jokinggg." He laughed.

"Well okay Mr. jokester, let me start doing this hair." I said taking him to the bathroom.

Gio started growing out his hair and it's gotten a little longer where I can cornrow it.

I decided on doing some pop smoke braids on him and just make him look good.

When I was done he gave me a hug then ran back out the room.

"Ight, we gone head out since it's a long drive. I love you." Jacy said kissing me.

"Okay I love you too." I said kissing back.

I watched as they left then I locked the door behind them. Time to go schedule this appointment.

Jacy POV - an hour later

We got to the funeral home on time and everybody was out in the front talking. I parked up and then I held Gio hand as we approached my mom, sister, my aunt and my cousin Londyn.

They gave us a hug and the mood was just depressing and I could understand why.

"It's almost 12, let's start heading in." My aunt said.

We walked in the funeral along with the rest of the family and the service started. They gave her a white casket with a rose bouquet on top.

The funeral was open casket but I'm guessing they'll open it when everybody sitting down.