Loyal |22|

A month later..
Tuesday|| 1:13pm
Diior POV

I laid down in my bed and just scrolled through my phone. It's been a month since the incident and unfortunately Aubrey hasn't woke up yet from his coma. The hospital says if he's still in a coma by the next two months, they might have to pull the plug.

We all were praying for him to wake up. They went through with his surgery and thankfully it was successful and they thought he would wake up a few days after but he never did.

I don't know what to even assume. There was a quiet knock on my door. "Come in." I replied.

When I saw who it was I sat up. It was my mom and she had a worried look on her face.

"Mom what's going on?" I asked.

"The hospital called, they said he had another seizure and this time it was worse." She said.

"How?"

"They found little splotches of blood when he was foaming out his mouth. He's in good hands now, they got him under a little bit more oxygen and supplements." She explained.

I bit my cheek. "I hope he doesn't die. Did they say if we could go see him tomorrow?"

"We can if that's what you'd like."

I nodded my head.

Giovanni Pov

"You got everything packed right?" I asked Lolanie as we were on FaceTime.

"Yup, i think so. If I'm forgetting anything then ima just buy it when I'm up there." She smiled.

"Ight, what time you gotta leave?" I questioned.

"Like in 15 minutes so we can be exactly on time. I hope you got everything set up for me."

"I'm boutta clean up in a few and run to the store and get a few things." I responded.

"Okay well we gonna get all this stuff packed up in the car. I'll text you when I'm there."

"Ight, when you think you gone get here?"

"Late at night cause we gotta get to Nevada then get to my grandma house then you gotta come pick me up so I'll text you what time to start driving over." She continued.

"Ight that's cool. Ima let you go now so you don't miss the flight."

"Okay bye."

"Bye."

I hung up then put my phone on my bed. Now I gotta clean up and decorate this place a little bit.

Diior POV - 3:30pm

I sat up from my bed then went in my closet and saw the bags that Aubrey got me for my birthday. I never opened them cause so much has happened but I guess I will now.

I brung all of them to the bed and opened each one. There were some snacks that were probably stale by now and then I saved the biggest for last.

I unwrapped it, and it was a picture frame of me and Aubrey when we went out. I smiled as tears formed in my eyes. He's so sweet, I gotta hang this up somewhere.

I put all the clothes in my dresser then checked to see if any of the snacks were stale but luckily the chips, drink and the fruit roll ups were fine, the other snacks I had to throw out.

For now, I put the picture up on my bed table against the wall. I left my room to get something to eat and unique was cooking on the stove.

"What are you making?" I asked.