This Bitch Needa Get Handled | Chapter 53

Friday//11:23am
Kimani POV

"Baby, wake up." I said to Jacy kissing him on the lips.

His eyes slightly opened. "Hm?" He hummed.

"You needa get up, Gio got a doctors appointment today at 12:30 and it's 11:23."

He breathed through his nose and kissed me back. "You want me to bring you something back to eat or you want me to cook tonight?" He asked.

I thought about it for a minute and I was in the mood for wing stop.

"Yea on your way back bring back wing stop." I replied.

"Lemon pepper or barbecue?"

"Both, and make sure you get me two of those little carton of celery sticks. Oh! And also ranch with ice tea, extra ice." I continued.

"Okay any thing else?"

"No I'm okay for now." I finished.

He nodded and got up than went straight to the bathroom to shower.

I didn't really have anything on my agenda so I think ima just take a shower, get back in some pajamas and drink some Minute Maid while watching tv.

I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. "Mani you wanna come in and join me?" Jacy said from the shower.

"I will let me just get my towel." I responded and finished up brushing my teeth.

After, I went to get my towel and I got in the shower with jacy.

I let the water hit my skin as I was in a deep thought.  "You good?" He asked as he washed down my back.

"Yea um baby I been thinking, I know we haven't been dating for that long but you ever think about us getting married?" I asked.

"Of course I do girl, later down the line though cause you know I'm busy with work and that's something we plan together, I'll propose to you when the time right." He said then kissed my neck.

I smiled cause it's glad to know that he's at least thinking about it. I can be patient cause we still have a lot of things to learn about each other.

We finished up our shower and then he got dressed and took Gio to the doctors. I got dressed in my Barbie pajama pants and a wife beater.

I admired my baby bump in the mirror, it was not that big but it was something. I was glad that I was having a baby for the first time. We planned our gender reveal for next weekend cause we were kind busy this weekend, doing some house rearranging and getting the baby stuff in order.

I left downstairs and poured me a glass of some Minute Maid and crushed up ice. On my way back up stairs there was a knock on the door.

I raised my eyebrow and went near it. "Who is it?" I asked.

"Sage." She said.

I opened the door and she came in holding Simoan. "Girl where was you at?" I asked.

"I told you, I met someone new online so I spent the night with him." She said.

"Dang so your over von?" I asked.

"That man is going to jail, I have a son to take care of  and ima need the help."

"You got me and Jacy, in fact we are going to do some baby shopping this weekend, we can make over his room." I added.

"And I'm grateful for that but I'm not gonna depend on you and him for my responsibilities. I work now so the only thing I need you to do is watch him while I'm gone." She smiled.