Pool Party |3|

a week later..
12:09pm
Kimani POV

A week passed by and it was pretty boring, all I did was stay home, clean, make Shia food and repeat. He wasn't home at the moment cause he was out cheating again.

I am so tired of this stupid cheating shit, why be with me if your going to do all that at the end of the night. Currently, I was making something for me to eat for lunch and my phone buzzed on the counter.

Jacy: Wassup 😁

I chuckled to myself cause every time he would text me, he would send that stupid smiling emoji.

Me: You and that ugly smiling emoji 😂 but hey
Jacy: You gotta have a smile on your face every day girl 😂 but what you finna be doing around 2?
Me: Uhh I don't know, most likely nothing though.. why?
Jacy: I'm having a pool party since my parents takin care of my son today and I wanted you to slide through
Me: Oh um.. I'll try to come can't make any promises but I'll let you know if I can't 🙂
Jacy: It's cool if you can't come though but ight hit me later
Me: Okay 😊

I put my phone back down and then continued cooking up my snack. I really wanted to go but I don't know what Shia would say.

He doesn't let me go to parties, clubs, none of that so ion know how he gone feel about this at all.

1:45pm

The front door shut closed as I was in the living room. I turned my head and it was Shia and he didn't have no shirt on.

"Where's your shirt?" I asked him as he came over to me.

"It was hot out so I took it off but what you doing Bae" he said then kissed my lips.

"Watching tv" I replied.

"Mmh, come on let's go do some shit" he said getting up.

I looked up at him and shifted my eyes to the side. "Actually Shia, I already have plans..." I said to him.

He scrunched up his face and raised his eyebrow. "Fuck you mean?" He said loudly.

"A friend invited me to a pool party at like 2 so I was going to go" I admitted.

He laughed. "You funny if you think you going to a damn pool party, you stayin yo ass home wit me" he said changing his facial expression.

"Shia please, I never ask for shit like this" I begged.

"Yea you never ask cause it would be a no" he shrugged.

"You not my fucking daddy, I'm going to that party bro" I said getting irritated and stood up.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. "Who the fuck is you calling bro? And as far as I know I am yo damn daddy bitch, so you gone do what the fuck I say and stay yo thot ass home when daddy tell you too" he snapped.

I kissed my teeth and that's when he smacked me across my face. "Keep kissing yo damn teeth and you ain't gone have none" he said through gritted teeth.

I snatched my wrist away then went upstairs. I don't care what he saying, I'm going over there to finally have some fun and away from him.

I went in the shower and shaved everything and I got out and put on my red bikini under some regular clothes and then unwrapped my hair which was a ponytail braid.

After that I sprayed on perfume and looked at the time at it was 2:15 and I needed to go now. I grabbed a towel and then put it in my book bag along with my phone and stuff.