I Peep That |25|

a month later.. (a lot finna happen this chapter)
January 23rd, Friday
9:57am
Kimani POV

Sage and I shared a laugh at the show we was watching in the living room. This past month we've been getting closer and closer as friends.

We went to the club on New Years night and she met this new guy and I was glad that she was considering to start being friends with folks. The dude passed the vibe check for me so since then, they just been getting to know each other more.

Meanwhile I wasn't talking or didn't like anybody. Jacy still hasn't been home at all this past month and I lost feelings for him honestly. I don't know what I did or said to him but it seems like he just let me have his house and forgot all about my existence.

I was a little hurt cause I thought we really had something but I guess it was too good to be true. I had fun with him but the ride ended I guess.

"Hey, I'm hungry.. you trynna go to iHop or something? Instead of cooking" she said looking at me.

"Yea, I guess. I'll go get dressed" I said then I stood up and changed out of my clothes and into some joggers and a light hoodie.

It was still early in the morning and I didn't feel like doing my hair or putting on my lashes so I put my hair in a puff and slid into my furry slides.

After that I grabbed my wallet, keys and phone and went downstairs as she was putting on her jacket. "You ready?" I asked her.

She nodded her head and went in my car, i sold my Honda Civic around two weeks ago and I got it for a good $1,500 so I was glad about that.

At IHOP

The waitress seated us in a booth and we sat across from each other and she asked for our drinks and we said what we wanted then left.

"I love they food at this particular ihop. It taste different from the others I don't know why" she said looking at the menu.

"Yeaa, that's some real fat bitch shit sage" I laughed.

"Really? Ion know that's how you know I eat out a lot" she chuckled.

"What you boutta get?" I asked.

"Ummm just a omelette and a side of pancakes, how about you?" She returned the question.

"My usual, hot cakes with eggs and sausage and of course the hot cakes gotta have some hot fudge drizzled on top" I smiled.

"Look at you calling me fat. Talkin bout 'hot fudge drizzled on top'" she laughed mocking me.

"You tripping that shit smack" I said closing the menu.

She came back with our drinks and wrote down our food orders and walked away. I took a sip of my hot chocolate and went on my phone.

While scrolling through my Instagram, Londyn had texted me.

Londyn✨💞: Hey Bitch wyd?

Me: At ihop, what yo pregnant self doing?

Londyn✨💞: At home eating like usual, later on Sami and I goin to the beach with gio. It's supposed to be in the 70's this afternoon.

Me: Yea I'll pass through but can I bring a friend of mine? She cool peoples.

Londyn✨💞: Yea that's fine, come at like 2:45

Me: Okay I'll see you then

Londyn✨💞: You too ❤️❤️

I set my phone down. It's good to know that even though Jacy and I not on good terms, his sister and cousin still cool with me.