Home Sweet Home |33|

A Week Later...
1:15am
Tuesday
Kimani POV

We were finally back in California and I was happy to be back home. Sage decided to go back with von to his house for the rest of the night meanwhile Jacy and I just went our separate ways and went off home.

At Home

I closed and locked the door behind me and dragged my bags all the way to my room and closed that door. I was so damn tired that words couldn't even explain.

I was just about to unpack later in the morning so I went on my bed and immediately fell asleep.

11:28am

I yawned as I woke up from my bed and I had a big ass headache. I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then walked in the kitchen to eat something.

Didn't find nothing to eat as usual for my headache so I think ima just go out and get something from Walmart. I went back in my room and picked out my clothes to take a shower.

After the shower I threw on the clothes and got in my car and drove off to Walmart, while on my way there I got a message from Celeste.

Celeste🇫🇷: I found a prefect house out there! It was the only one with the two stories 😊 we should be moving out in about a month timing

I smiled and replied to her.

Me: Great can't wait for you to get there so I can take a few out of state trips to Las Vegas 😂❤️

I put my phone back in the cup holder and continued the drive to the store.

At Walmart

I pushed my cart through the aisle and went to the frozen food to get some waffles and some other shit.

When I opened the fridge door to get it, I heard someone call out my name so I turned my head and saw that it was Quincy.

I flashed him a smile. "Oh hey" I spoke as he came towards me.

"Wassup, where have you been? I didn't see you at work or nothing" he asked.

"My bad, I thought I had told you. I went to Paris with my friend for Valentine's Day. I just got back like 1 this morning" I answered.

"Ahh okay, you learn any French?" He asked.

"Paris était magnifique et je suis content d'avoir visité" I replied smiling. Paris was beautiful and I'm glad I visited.

"Damn, you learned all that in a week?" He chuckled.

"Tuh, that's the only sentence that I have been learning that whole week" I chuckled putting the waffles in my cart.

"You funny. When you going back into work?" He said.

"Uh, tomorrow" I replied.

"Great, maybe I'll stop by" he said then winked.

"Okay and I'll see you till then" I smiled.

He nodded his head then walked away. I continued my shopping then when I was finished, I cashed out and left out to my car then drove back.

At Home

I put the bags down on the counter and started packing everything up and then the door opened with sage walking in.

"Hey, how was your time at von house?" I asked as she shut the door.

"It was fine. We watched a movie then fell asleep, what you do last night?" She asked coming into the kitchen.

"Nothing, I went straight to bed. I didn't even unpack yet" I said putting the milk in the fridge.

"You want me to help you unpack?" She asked.

"No, I can do it myself." I spoke.

"Are you sure? You brung a lot of clothes and don't you wanna hang out for a minute" she went on.

Sage been a little too close ever since that day she met Celeste and it's kind of annoying. Feels like she's hovering over me like a little clingy sister.

"Sage, seriously, it's fine. I can handle it myself" I repeated.

She nodded her head and went back to her room as I finished packing up the groceries.

2 Hours later

I closed my closet door after I just got done unpacking my things and then I looked over at the box with the ring in it that was on my dresser and sighed.

I wanna start wearing it so bad, but I can't do that all right now. I sat on the bed and went on my phone and played a game.

====
Short ass filler, ik.