Really Keisha? |22|

Two Weeks Later. Back in California
December 16th, 1:13pm
Kimani POV

Two weeks passed and Jacy, Gio and I just got back to California since yesterday night. Jacy was teaching me how to work the car he just bought me since I've never had a car this in expense.

I was so in amuse of how this car worked compared to that old Honda Civic that I had. Something about that new car smell warms my heart, the starlight, touch screen gps, the leather seats ouuu this car was screaming my name.

"Here is the seat warmers in case you get a little cold and you have to click is three times and wait until all the little lights right here light up for the whole seat" he explained.

"Ohh okayyy" I exclaimed.

He showed me a couple other things then I was ready to take this bitch on a ride.

"Can we take this out? I want to feel how it drives" I smiled looking at him.

"Yea real quick though, I gotta drop Gio off at his moms then after I gotta do something" he spoke and I nodded.

I got in the drivers seat and shut the door, meanwhile he got in the passengers seat.

I pressed the button to start the engine and the car hummed up and I smiled.

"Now this ain't yo ole Honda Civic where you can just mash the gas and drive all fast like you usually do, this car goes up to a speed of 163. Therefore you gotta gently press on the gas, once you got the hang of it then you can speed up a little bit but ion want you getting in no car crash so we starting off slow and steady Ight?" He explained and I nodded my head.

"Ight then, we gone go around the corner and come back up. Remember Kimani, gently press on the gas" he repeated.

I nodded my head and the word gently repeated. I softly pressed on the gas and drove out the driveway, the car drove so smooth and nice and I loved it.

We drove around the corner and I was driving the normal speed like every body else and then we returned back to the house.

"Good now we gone go around one last time and this time you can speed up a little bit" he went on.

I did as told and drove around the corner again but this time a little faster and we circled back to the house.

I went in the driveway, parked up the car and we got out. "Thereee we goo, you a quick learner mani" he smiled at me.

"Yup, yup, it was a little hard at first cause I'm used to pressing on the gas but I'll get used to it" I nodded.

"Yea you will. I was like that at first too but you'll get it sooner or later but ima go now, I'll see you later tonight or something" he said.

I nodded my head and we walked back in the house so he could get Gio.

Jacy POV- In the Car

I was driving to keishas house now to drop Gio off since she hadn't seen him in two weeks while I was gone.

I was preying to myself that this time won't be no weird encounter like last time cause I didn't have the energy for it right now.

Tonight was the night and I had to keep my mind clear of any bull shit and Keisha and her drama? Ain't the thing I needed.

"You want to stop somewhere to eat?" I asked him.

"No not today, I'm not that hungry" he replied.

I nodded my head and continued to drive to her house.

Keishas House

When I parked my car in front of her house, Gio and I got out and I walked towards her door and saw that it was slightly cracked open.