Im Leaving |26|

Before I start this chapter.. I'm really over here trynna make this 30 chapters short but I have more drama to put in this book 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️. Whole time this might be a 60 chapter book cause all the ideas I got in my head ain't gone fit in 30 or 40 chapters.. whew chile. I'm not saying no specific chapter of when it ends no more cause I end up lying to myself. WHEN IT ENDS IT ENDS 😂. I hate doing fast pace books so therefore im slowing it down again and not doing any more time jumps unless it's needed! But like I said when the book ends then y'all will know.

======================
The Following Day..
12:30pm
Kimani POV

I helped sage bring down her suitcase as we were getting ready to leave to my new place. It was a two bedroom lil town home and it fit for just sage and I.

I decided to leave today instead of tomorrow cause after what went down last night? Ion wanna be here no more.

What happened the night before..

"Bitch, don't come around me and reck my shit" I said beating at her head while she was knocked out on the ground.

Sage and Jacy pulled me off of her and I was out of breath.

"I gotta take her to the hospital" jacy said looking at her.

"Good, fuck that bitch. Jacy your paying to get that shit fixed, I told you to keep her in check and obviously you ain't listen" I said storming back in the house.

Later That Night.. 2:00am

"I DONT CAREE, GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE" I yelled at Jacy as we argued because I almost killed his baby moms but I truly didn't give a fuck.

"Stop yelling in my damn house mane!" He yelled back.

"It should really be my house cause you was never here nigga!" I yelled back.

"Nah this my shit! You was a guest here remember that shit mani! I welcomed you in my crib with open arms so maybe YOU should be the one to leave" he argued back.

"TUH, what the fuck you think I'm boutta do first thing in the morning!" I yelled walking up the stairs and he followed me.

"Why the hell you keep on following me?! You want me out right? So I'm finna pack my shit now" I said looking up at him as he stood over me.

"Ima keep on following you cause this my damn house" he said lowering his voice.

I rolled my eyes and went back in my room and I tried to slam the door on him but he caught it and came in right after me.

"Don't be trying to slam my doors and shit now" he said closing the door behind him.

"Still don't know why you in my face" I shook my head pulling out my suitcases.

"Still don't know why you gotta attitude" he replied back standing beside me.

I stood back up and looked at him with a mug. "Let me have my damn attitude then" I said then cut my eyes at him and open my dresser and took out all my clothes.

He sat on the bed in silence and watching me pack up my things and I just got annoyed by his presence and I felt that he was doing it on purpose.

"Jacy.. for the last time, can you leave? I don't wanna be around you right now so please" I said turning around.

He kissed his teeth and got up an left shutting the door with force. I let out a groan and continued to pack up my shit.