I Wanna Know | 7 |

Friday// The next day
3:35pm// Diior POV

"I'm sorry, I wish you could come but it's just some mess I don't want you caught up in." I said to Kay as we was on FaceTime with each other.

"Okay? I like the dangerous life. Gang gang, pew pew." He said.

I laughed at how silly he was being. "We can hang out tomorrow, we can go to the museum or something. A Dii and Kay day." I smiled.

"We always have Dii and Kay days. We should set up a double date or something."

I raised my eyebrow. "Who's gonna be our date?" I asked.

"I can go with Simoan and you can go with Aubrey. Y'all been getting mad close anyway, we can even bring your brother and tha one girl we was supposed to set him up with." He explained.

"I guess but me and Aubrey only friends so it would be a friend date." I responded.

"Mhm yes what ever you say girl." He scoffed.

"Diior." I turned around and it was my mom.

"Kay ima call you later tonight." I said.

He nodded and we hung up. "Yes mom?"

"We need to have a talk... it's something I've been witnessing lately." She said closing my door.

I grew confused. "Okay..." I trailed off.

"It's about you and Aubrey."

"What about us, ain't nothing going on." I laughed.

"You sure? I heard he's taking you out tonight." She said.

"Yes but that don't mean nothing. We just became friends, that's all. What are you thinking?" I asked.

She sighed. "You know, feelings just appear out of no where.. especially when you don't expect it. I'm saying this in case you might like him."

"Mom I don't like him in that way, I feel like everybody saying that when I only knew this boy for two weeks." I said.

"Shit it can happen in five days. I do like Aubrey but I'm still cautious of him, if you do start liking him.. please tell me and I'll tell you a lot." She responded.

"I doubt I would like him but okay mommyy. I needa get dressed." I said and she left.

Why does everybody think I like him? He's like another boy bestfriend to me. It's nothing serious.

I got in the shower and when I got out, I grabbed this leather skirt, fishnet leggings and my boys in the hood graphic tee. For my hair I just put it up in a bun and did my edges.

I did my makeup which was only a little bit of foundation, my eyebrows, highlight, lashes and lips.

I never wore makeup for real but only for like parties and other special events.

I looked at the time and it was 5:15, time really fly past when your getting ready cause I swear it was just 3pm.

There was a knock on my door as I was putting on my socks and I told them to come in.

It was Aubrey and he wore some white jeans, and a black tee with biggie on it. He had on his Air Force 1's and some jewelry, he really dresses up nice.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yea let me get on my shoes." I said then I got my red vans and put them on.

I grabbed my purse and then we left. "You know you ain't have to get all dressed up, we only finna be there for like 10 minutes." He said.

I shrugged. "Oh well. Can we get something to eat after?" I asked.