Holding back |55|

A month later
October 8th//Thursday
10:30am
Kimani POV

"Be careful mani, you don't wanna hurt yourself." Jacy told me as he was helping me up the stairs.

"I know baby damn, I've been out the hospital for a week. I'm sure I'll be fine if I move a little fast." I said.

"Well the doc said you gotta move slow for the baby so just go slow." He repeated.

I rolled my eyes and did as he said, he helped me get on the bed and took my shoes off for me.

"You gonna be good? You need anything?" He questioned.

"No it's okay, I'll call you cause I might take a shower in a little bit."

He nodded his head and left the room. I got out of a coma around two weeks ago and got out last week. Everything was fine with me and the baby of course, we had to reschedule this baby gender party for September 20th since Jacy is scared that if I move to much then I could slip in to another coma.

Truth is, doctor said I was okay. Yea I had to take it easy but I could walk perfectly fine, go up the stairs, and do a lot by myself. Jacy was taking extra precautions I guess.

I don't know what he did while I was in a coma but he's been more protective over me. Yesterday while we was at the store, a dude was cashing our stuff out and all the man was asking if I was using debit or credit and Jacy got all mad.

I don't know what's making him act like that but he better tell me soon enough.

I was ready to take my shower so I called Jacy in my phone and he came up quick as fuck.

He started the shower and helped me get to the shower. He was gonna help me wash up but I told him I got it.

The only thing he did was leaned on the sink in case I needed anything.

"Jacy?" I said.

"Huh?" He spoke.

"Can you tell me what went on while I was in that coma?"

He stayed quiet for a moment. "Nothing to worry about. Why you ask?" He asked.

"I know it something Jacy, you've been acting more protective then usual- ugh." I said out of breath.

He opened the curtain. "You good? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, the baby kinda pushed up on my lungs and I'm out of breath." I struggled.

"I told you to let me wash you, you never wanna listen." He said grabbing my rag and started helping me out.

After I was done he dried me off and helped me put on some clothes. At this point he's treating me like a baby.

"I'm finna make some food so I'll bring it up to you." He said.

"It's fine for real, I can go and sit with you. Where's sage?" I asked.

"She went out with Simoan and her boyfriend."

"Okay."

He left and I sat on the bed and went on my phone.

Jacy POV

I turned the oven off and took out the lasagna. Kimani notices the change in my ways towards her.

I'm just not taking no more shit from people. My girl could've died along with my baby, I'm not risking that shit again.

I waited for it to cool down and I poured her some Minute Maid with crushed up ice.

I made her plate and I saw her coming down. She sat down next to me and we said grace. While we was eating she was looking at me weird.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, gimmie a kiss." She said.

She leaned in and I gave her a kiss. "Why you wanted a kiss?" I laughed.

"I can't get a kiss from my man?" She said with a attitude.

I did a straight face and shook my head. "Okay mani."

"Londyn supposed to be coming with Amonte tomorrow." I said.

"Good, I need to meet her son and ask her questions about post pregnancy." She answered back.

"Like what?"

"Like how long I gotta wait till I can have sex again, the baby weight, how long ima bleed after. All that stuff." She replied.

"We gotta wait like 6 or 7 months I think. We could have sex any time if you wanted right now." I said.

"I don't know I'll think about it for later tonight." She smiled.

We finished eating and I cleaned up for her.

==========

Really short chapter mainly just a filler for right now.