Three's a Crowd | 24

Two Days Later...
7:15pm// Gio Pov

I blew smoke from my mouth as I was at Tashas house, in her room. We didn't fuck or nothing like that but I decided on giving Lolanie some alone time.

She came in the room with some booty shorts on and  a wife beater, she was wearing her glasses to cause was doing some school work while I smoked. I stared her down with low eyes cause I liked this Tasha, it was attractive.

She smirked. "Why you looking at me like that?"

"You look good girl, I can't just stare at you?" I replied.

She shook her head and took off her glasses. "I'm surprised you didn't wanna have sex."

I looked at her like she was crazy. "Hell you mean?"

She shrugged. "Every time you come, we have sex. Especially when your high... ion mind it obviously."

I shook my head. "I just wanted to come see you and see how you was doing with school, is that such a problem?" I asked.

"Nigga no. I was just saying.. but I'm taking a break and focusing my attention on you." She smiled sitting next to me.

I put out my blunt as she went low on her knees in front of me. As soon as she was about to buckle my pants, my phone dinged off.

She kissed her teeth as I reached for my phone.

Lola😇: Hey i was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight at a club or something. I'm bored.

I thought to myself again and while I did that, Tasha snatched my phone and read the message. Girl huh?

"Who the fuck is Lola?" She asked.

"Tasha chill, you was doing so damn good." I replied.

"I don't care, who is she and don't fucking lie. I know this is the girl you been busy with."

"Then why you ask if you already know?" I smartly said.

She threw the phone at me then also threw my shoes at my feet. "Get out Gio."

I scrunched my face. "For what? Ian do nothing." I said.

"Yes you are! Why the hell you keep on doing this to me huh?! It's the same bullshit over again even when I'm trying to turn myself around for you!" She yelled in my face.

I got up and she backed away. "Tasha stop coming to me on bull shit? What I tell you the other day? Stop doing shit for me and maybe I'll like yo ass." I replied getting loud.

She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "I am doing this for me. But I'm also doing this for us, you don't even know how it feels to want someone that doesn't want you back. You have every girl at your Damn feet." She was about to walk out but I grabbed her back.

"What are you talking about? You got Yo hoes too." I said.

"But I never wanted them gio! I wanted you, and it's been that way for so fucking long and you still don't seem to understand. You say you don't wanna hurt my feelings but you do it every time." She said.

I let out a huff as we stood there in silence cause I didn't know what to say at all.. I don't mean to do her dirty but it's just how I am.. ima jack ass I guess.

I waited till I figured out what I wanted to say. "What if you meet her?" I ask.

She raised her eyebrow. "I'm not meeting or befriending no bitch that fucked you."

"We never did nothing ight? She been staying in my bed for a few days now and we never did nothing. I swear that on my people's, just meet her and see what she about and youn got nun to worry about." I explained.