Putting 2&2 Together | 29

A week later, March 10th
9:15am
Diior Pov

"Did you want cheese with your eggs?" I asked aubrey as he was brushing his teeth in my bathroom.

"Nah the cheese they use be making me gassy." He said after spitting out toothpaste.

I scoffed. We woke up really early this morning cause we were planning on heading over to Washington for one of Aubreys cousins weddings.

We weren't planning to stay long just three days cause he said his grandma and mom supposed to be there which, hes not cool with right now.

But we were gonna order some Ihop while we get ready and pack instead of stopping for breakfast. We both got breakfast samplers but i got turkey bacon instead of pork.

The order came up to $38.50 lordy doordash is always so expensive but it's fine. I put in my debit card info and then turned my phone off.

"Door dash be so expensive." I said getting up to add another outfit to my gym bag.

"How much it came up to?" He asked shutting off the bathroom light.

"Damn dear $40." I shook my head.

"I could've bought it for us. But you be insisting on shit to much. I bet you if somebody offered you 10 grand right now yo ass would be like no no no keep it." He laughed mocking me.

"Hell nah. if somebody offered me ten grand i would take it. Don't be trynna play me aubrey." I laughed.

"Mhm ight." He scoffed.

"You take your medicine? make sure you take your medicine before we leave. Then put it in my bag cause your forgetful as fuck." I said to him.

"I took it already love." He said planting a kiss on my lips. UGH I love this man.

"I love you." He said staring into my eyes.

I smiled. "I love you too."

He gave me another kiss then he finished getting his bag together. We didn't have much to pack because it's just a three day trip. So being that we not staying long we stayed up until 12am to start packing and fell asleep at 6 so we still had a few packing to do.

The app said the food would be here in 20 minutes so we'll be ready to leave by then.

21 minutes later

I locked the front and ran upstairs with the bag of food and sat it on my bed while i closed the door.

Aubrey was on his phone scrolling through his instagram as i opened the bag.

"Here. hurry up and eat so we can leave, i'm ready to go." I said giving him his food.

"Why you in a rush for we got time." He said.

"Yea but im driving the whole way there Mr." I said.

We began to eat and talk about our trip and everything that's been going on recently.

After we were done eating. We got our things together and left. I said goodbye to my family and we was all set in stone.

Unique Pov (2:27pm)

"Nique can you reach those beans for me please." My dad asked.

I went over to grab the can of baked beans and gave it to him. "Daddy what you boutta cook?" I questioned.

"Some baked beans, macaroni and ground beef mix. You wanna help me?" He asked.

"Hmmm, i'll help you taste test it." I smiled.