Pop Off Bitch |43|

4 days later.. Sunday
1:15pm - Long Beach, California
Kimani POV

Sage, Messiah, Loyalty and I walked into my house. We just got back home and Yahir went back to Las Vegas with Celeste.

I was glad to be back home and with family at that, the youngest brother chose not to come and stayed with his parents.

I felt at ease and normal since I knew the truth about my parents now and I shouldn't be expecting anything else to pop up in my face.

"Since my room is the biggest, I'll blow up the mattress bed in my room for y'all" I said to them.

They nodded their head and followed me back to my room and they put their bags down.

I left back to sage room. "Sage, I'm going to jacys house so I'll be back in a minute" I told her and she nodded.

I ordered a uber and waited for it to get here.

Jacys House

I walked up to his door step and knocked on his door loudly. After like 10 times of me knocking he finally answered the door.

He looked depressed and sad and I wanted to know what happened.

"Jacy? You okay? What happened?" I asked.

"Come in" he said then moved over to let me in and he closed the door behind me.

He sat back on the couch and smoked his blunt. "Jacy.. what's wrong, stop dodging my question" I asked sitting next to him.

He ignored me again and took a pull from his blunt. "If you don't tell me what happened then ima-

"Gio's in the hospital" he replied with no emotion.

I frowned. "Huh? What happened?" I asked.

"Keisha happened.." he trailed off.

I scrunched my face. "What the hell she do?" I questioned.

He stayed silent again. "What did she do Jacy, answer me cause I'll go over there and beat her damn ass right now" I said getting up.

He pulled my arm back which made me sit down again on the couch. "Just stay with me... please" he said with his voice cracking.

He sounded like he was about to cry and then he put his head on my shoulder and I heard him start sobbing. I rubbed his head as he just cried on me.

"She dropped him out the window.. and when I tried to grab him... it was to late and now they sayin some shit like giving him a risky surgery that could kill him and that was the only option that could end up with him being back to his normal self" he sobbed.

That bitch is fucking sick, real fucking sick. What's her damn purpose of doing some shit like that?

"Everything is going to be okay. I'm here and I'm always going to be here for you" I said leaning on his head.

We sat there in the same spot for about an hour and I listened to him vent to me about all the shit keisha put him through and this really just tops off the cherry cake.

"Whole else knows about this?" I asked.

"Nobody, your the only person I told" he sniffed.

"Well are you going to tell Masami or Londyn?" I asked.

"No" he replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, they gone look to kill keisha and I don't want to do that yet until I find out what's going on with Gio" he exclaimed.

I nodded my head. "She still at her aunts house?" I asked and I felt him nod.

"Where she stay at?" I asked.

"Some neighborhood near the local park in Los Angeles" he replied.

I knew exactly what he was talking about and I had my own plans. I stayed with Jacy for another two hours and I told him that I had to leave.

"I'll FaceTime you later tonight" I told him then kissed his lips.

"Ight" he replied.

I was about to walk off but I turned around. "Oh and can I use your Range Rover? I still don't have a new car yet" I asked.

He nodded his head and reached on the hooks and threw me the keys. I waved him off and then I went into the car and drove off to sami house.

Masami House

I rushed out of the car and knocked on her door, she answered within 2 minutes.

"Hey mani, wassup?" She smiled.

"Can you come with me? I needa pull up on keisha" I replied.

"Why? What happened?" She asked.

"She almost killed Gio and he's in the hospital. Jacy is crying and shit at his house right now" I exclaimed.

She raised her eyebrow. "She's at her sisters house but I know where that's at. Come on" she said as she grabbed her keys and locked the door and we hopped in the car and went over there.

Danielle house

I parked the car up and we got out and banged on the door loudly.

It was keisha that answered the door and she boutta wish she didn't answer the door. I threw the first punch and we basically jumped her for 20 minutes straight and her sister came downstairs and broke it up.

"Aye aye who the fuck are y'all?!" She yelled.

"A bitch who just beat your sister up, remember this fucking face" I said then Sami and I went back into the car.

We sped off back to her house and talked about what he just did.

======
Another filler