Its Yo F*ckin Birthday |21|

The Next Day. Kimani Birthday
December 2nd, 11:56am
Jacy POV

I got back in my car from depositing some money from the bank. I planned Kimani a long ass day so I needed the money for it.

I was taking her to get her nails and feet done, then I scheduled her a photo shoot at some place, after that I was gone take her out to the mall and let her go crazy and later tonight we was going to a restaurant then the club.

Today was gone be special for her and I wanted to make it that way. I drove off back to my pops house and when I got there I got out and went in. My dad ain't have work today so he was going to watch Gio while we were out.

When I went up stairs, she was still asleep on the bed. This girl be sleeping for hours and even though I didn't wanna wake her up, I had to cause we got shit to do today.

"Kimani" I said and she opened her eyes and sat up.

"Why you still in bed, it's yo birthday come on and get dressed I got a long ass day for you" I smiled at her.

She rubbed her eyes and yawned. "What time is it?" She asked.

"Boutta be 12 so come on, I scheduled you a nail appointment" I said.

She looked at me and smiled. "Awe, look at you planning stuff out" she said getting up from the bed.

"Yea Yea, hurry up" I said sitting on the bed.

She went into her suitcase and pulled out some clothes and a towel and went in the shower.

While she was in the shower Londyn texted on the group chat with me, her, and Masami.

Baby Cousin😁✨: Heyy yall

Twin❤️: Hey, how my second cousin doing?

Baby Cousin😁✨: He or She is fine, Jacy hows atlanta?

Me: It's good. Kimani birthday today so I'm taking her out 😌

Twin❤️: Ooopppp okayyy!! Tell her I said happy birthday 🥳

Baby Cousin😁✨: Big 25! Tell her I said happy birthday as well ❤️ where you taking her?

Me: Nail salon, a photo shoot, the mall, then later tonight to a restaurant then the club

Twin❤️: Aweeee 🥰🥰 you wuvv herr!!

Me: Chill 😂 I cant take my friend out on her birthday?

Baby Cousin😁✨: In my eyes, she's now your girlfriend so don't even try to correct me no more.

Twin❤️: RIGHT!!! She's your girlfriend at this point cause ain't no way you getting so depressed when she went back with her ex... btw what happened with that anyway?

Me: I'll tell y'all when I get back, Issa long story

Baby Cousin😁✨: Ight but when y'all get back at your dad house.. what y'all finna do?😏

Twin❤️: Birthday Sex, birthday sex 🤗

Me: 😂🤣 Y'all funny but ion know about all that we still haven't known each other long.

Twin❤️: 3 months is long enough to me🤨

Baby Cousin😁✨: Dead ass, atp just make love... sweet sweet love cause I know you been wanting it especially from her. Keisha is no more !🚮