Birthday B*tch |20|

Saturday// January 3rd
9:10am// Diior POV

My alarm went off and I woke up. I checked my phone and it said January 3rd, I smiled cause today was my birthday and I was finally 18!!!

Today I planned a black and white party here and downstairs cause why not do it here in this big ole house. Kay has a big mouth so majority of the school was coming and I hope it's not anybody that I dislike.

Most of my family wakes up at 10 am on the weekends but I know who wasn't sleep. I turned and Aubrey was up and on his phone.

"Guess what." I smiled.

"It's your birthday." He smiled knowing what I was going to say.

I reached over and gave him a hug cause I was so excited. I had my day planned already so I washed up in the shower and did my other hygiene stuff.

I let my locs down just for right now and then put on some ripped jeans and a graphic tee with Aaliyah on it. I sprayed some perfume and put on my socks.

"Where you going?" Aubrey asked.

"Kay and I are going out for breakfast and then the mall so I can buy a birthday outfit." I answered.

"Which mall you going to?" He asked.

"Same one we always go to, why?"

"Cause I was gonna head out there but ima go to the other one." He said.

"You boutta buy me a gift?" I smiled.

"Why wouldn't I?" He chuckled.

"Good, make sure your wearing black and white. I want everything to go perfect." I grabbed my purse and car keys then kissed him goodbye.

At Denny's

"Table for two please." Kay told the host and he sat us down near the window.

We decided on Denny's cause I haven't ate here in a while and Kay told me their food has been getting better these past years.

He gave us our menus and we looked through them. "What you gonna get?" I asked.

"Prolly some waffles with the hash browns.. grits do sound good right now.. with some cheese ouuu I'm finna get that." He exclaimed.

I looked through my menu and didn't see anything special so I just got a three stacked pancake, scrambled eggs and a hash brown. I also got some iced coffee which I didn't know they had.

"Soo birthday girl, are you excited for today?" He asked.

"You already know, Aubrey going out to the store later to get me a gift and I can't wait to find out what it is." I smiled.

"That dick would be your gift. Speaking of that.. you ready for the late night activities with the gift I gave you?" He smirked.

I blushed. "Of course, which reminds me that we should stop at Marshall's and get some candles and rose pedals so I can set the room up nice."

"It's your birthday and your treating him. My girl is taking control I see."

"I'm the boss bitch that's why." I chuckled.

The waiter came back and asked for our drinks, she wrote them down and left.

"So how are you and Simoan?" I questioned.

He rolled his eyes. "Your cousin almost got beat on."

"For what? What happened?"

"On his spam, he posted on his private story that he was up in the bed with some girl. I'm not finna fight for dick that I wasn't interested in to begin with." He huffed.