Agreements |25|

A week later..
Thursday 1:15pm
Diior POV

I took a deep breath and I knocked on the front door, I waited awhile and actually thought about going back in my car but I had to do this.

Once the door opened my mom stared me in my face and hugged me. Last week I didn't go see them cause I had to give it some thought so I decided on seeing them today.

Aubrey was supposed to come since he's out of the hospital but he told me he wanted to rest.

She let me in and I sat on the couch. "Let me go get your dad."

I laid back as she went to go get him and my heart was beating faster than Usian Bolt. Really wanted to leave but I decided on staying.

Two minutes later they both came down and sat on the couch across from me.

"Diior." He said.

"Dad." I replied in the same manner.

"Come on, y'all will not be like this. Talk. Cause I'm not having my daughter live somewhere else when she's supposed to be in here." My mom stated.

I cleared my throat. "I came a week late cause I needed time for myself to think. If I came earlier it wouldn't of been a good interaction." I said.

He nodded as I continued. "I'm going to say my peace on how I feel and as my father I expect you to listen. Not only am I your daughter but I'm a grown 18 year old woman."

"Alright, that's fair." He said.

I nodded. "Okay. The reason why I went off on you was because I take aubrey and his mental health seriously and because I have sympathy and faith. I understand and trust me, I completely understand why you did it. But at the same time, I believe there was other ways to go about the situation at the time. Aubreys father could've gotten help, he could've went to rehab, he could've went to jail for all I care. One thing for sure is that he didn't have to die, things would've been different with Aubrey with him alive, I don't like seeing a boy I fell in love with in pain and going crazy over voices that aren't even there. It pains me emotionally to see him like that, he might not care about his dad being killed but I do for his sake and his sake only. So to me it looks like all of this was caused my your actions and that's why I'm upset." I explained.

"Alright and my apologies that you feel that way Diior. But what's done is done and we can't go back, just like you love him, I love your mother and I'm damn sure not gonna continuously beat somebody up because they keep fucking with my family. When you love someone and can't stand to see them get hurt by somebody, your not gonna sit there and let it happen you gotta deal with the problem so it won't happen anymore. Just like his dad could've went to rehab so can aubrey. I'm not apologizing for killing him but I do apologize on why you feel that way. Aubrey ain't important to me and never been, I made him what he is today and that's why he ain't like his bitch ass daddy." He said.

I shook my head cause what he's saying is so selfish to me, he only cares about himself instead of thinking about the others around him and what could happen cause he did something.

"Dad you sound really selfish right now. Your not understanding the fact that the shit you do, can affect everything around you later on in life. You thinking cause aubrey ain't important to you that nothing has been affected but look at us! You kicked me out for something your saying that you quote on quote understand and at this very moment I can't even stand to look at you! I'm grown now, okay? I see when people bullshit me and I see when people are being genuine and I could tell that you aren't being genuine." I went on.

"I am being genuine Dii. And I see now how it's affecting me and I care to the point where I want you to move back in, the house has been quiet and I miss my daughter." He said.