Drama |5|

A week later// Wednesday
2:13pm// Diior POV

"Kay I'm not going to that game." I told jay as he was in my room.

"Why not? Ima be there and trust and believe Tyon won't be talking to you." He said.

"Still. I don't have the time to be fussin wit no peoples, Tyon is the least of my worries to be honest." I said.

"Okay then boom, you can go to the game and ima check them hoes for you."

"Nah, did you know home girl was about to press charges on me? My parents had to have a in school meeting not for her parents to not press charges." I said.

"... at least she ain't press them." He shrugged.

I shook my head and opened my closet. "Come on bitch, we haven't gone to a game for so long and we don't even gotta stay the whole time." He excused.

"I'll think about it, cause I really am not in the mood." I responded.

Aubrey then busted into my room. "We going to that game." He said.

"What-"

"Yess!!"  Kay and I said at the same time.

"Why?" I asked.

"Profit." He said keeping it short.

"Well this worked out perfectly, I'm finna go get me a bottle of water." Kay said leaving.

"I'm not going to that game bre." I said to him.

"Yes you are. Someone's coming and I need you there to shut them up."

"Who? Cause if it's some dude that-

"It's a girl at school, last night after I did I drop, we got into it a little and now she wanna be my girl. I need you to tell her that you my girlfriend." He explained.

"That's what you get for fucking girls who are dick crazy. Get another girl to do that for you cause I'm not doing." I shrugged.

"If you come with me, I'll let you drive my car again but for a whole day." He blurted.

"You for real?" I asked.

He nodded his head and I thought about it. It would be nice to drive his hellcat for a day.

"Okay, I'll come. If you lie then ima do something to you in your sleep."

"It's a deal." He laughed.

Kay walked back in. "We're going to the game."

3 hours later 5:37pm

I parked my car up and we got out. Aubreys friend jay ended up coming along I'm guessing for their work.

The game already started so everybody been hyped and what not so we found our seats.

"We gone be around, you gone be good here?" Aubrey told me.

I nodded and he walked back down the bleachers with his friend.

"Y'all would be a cute couple not gonna lie." Kay said.