Lovely |13|

A week later..//Sunday
4:15am// Aubrey POV

"Aubrey.."

"Aubrey..!"

I was walking down the street and I kept hearing my dad's voice in my ear. He wouldn't leave me alone and I couldn't walk anywhere but straight, I felt like I was being controlled like a doll.

"Get out of my ear man!" I said while trying to keep myself from walking anymore.

"Take control of her, do her like I did her mother. Take after me son." He said then did a evil-like laugh.

"Why are you talking to me?" I asked.

"Your living with the man that killed me, take advantage of that too. Here take this gun and shoot him for me." He said then a gun appeared in my hand.

I saw Diior's dad and my hand started to go up. "What? Stop doing that." I told my dads voice.

"Come onnn, don't be a pussy. Pull the trigger." He said.

I tried to take control but the gun went off and his body dropped to the ground.

"That's what I'm talking about son! Now look, there's your little girlfriend." He said as Diior appeared.

"Just get out of my head. I'm not doing anything else!" I said.

I walked up and front of her and stopped.

"Hey baby." She smiled in my face.

"Hit her!" He said.

"Your out your mind. Just leave dad." I responded.

"So I gotta do everything now huh? Ight." He spoke.

My hand rose and I tried to put it down but I couldn't. My hand was in motioned and I felt like tearing up.

"No!" I yelled waking up out of my sleep. I looked around and realized it was a dream. I was sweating like shit and my mouth was dry.

I got up and went downstairs to get me a bottle of water and I leaned over the sink. Ever since I took that spiked weed that night of my car crash, I been hearing my dads voice talking to me in my dreams and sometimes when I'm day dreaming. That's how I got in the crash in the first place. I swear I saw nigga in the back seat and just talking shit to me.

"Aubrey?" I heard Diior voice.

I lifted my head up and she looked worried. "You was up?" I asked.

"No, I'm a light sleeper so I heard you yell. What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing, just a bad dream." I said drinking the water.

"What was you doing running a marathon? Your sweaty as hell." She said putting her hand on my bare back.

I scoffed. "I wish that was my dream."

"Then tell me, it's 4am ain't nobody gone distract us." She said.

I shook my head. "It's cool really. It wasn't that serious." I replied.

Diior POV

I watched as he leaned his head over the sink. He looked really disturbed and I could tell what ever dream he had really messed his head up.

"I needa tell you something." He said.

"Yes?"

"I can put my life on this and say no matter how mad you make me even if you put yo hands on me, I'll never hit you or show any abusive aggression towards you. I couldn't live with myself knowin I hurt you." He said.