Open Df Up |18|

Thanksgiving Day..
Thursday, 3:45pm
Jacy POV

"You gone get the fuck up and get dressed, I'm not playing with you lil boy" my mother said throwing out some clothes for me to wear.

"Momma, I told you im not going. I'm not in the mood to go or interact with people" I said laying in my bed.

"Over a girl that didn't want you and went back to her ex? Come on now" she spoke.

"Her abusive ex ma" I said correcting her.

"So? If she wanna make that dumb decision to go back with that man then there's nothing you can do but move the hell on with your life. Leavin my grandson at your aunts house for almost this whole week" she shook her head.

"Ya know Sami told me that Gio had a fucking allergic reaction the other night and she was trying to contact you but where were you? At the fucking club? That's what I thought." She cussed.

I sat up and scrunched my face. "What? Is he okay?" I asked.

"Ya Damn right he's okay, your a grown ass man Jacy. Your acting like a 16 year old after a break up. Shit like this happens in life and obviously your father and I didn't do well preparing you for that" she mumbled.

"She went back with that man, and you can't do anything so just get the fuck over it and get in the shower for thanksgiving dinner" she continued.

"Ma your not understanding how I'm feeling-

"I don't give a fuck how you feel right now, it's affecting your son, your sister... your cousin like geez we all been through a lil heart ache but you have responsibilities and a family that cares about you" she said pulling out a shirt and closing the drawer.

I let out a sigh. "Fine just get out so I can shower and all that" I said shaking my head.

"Good" she said then left my room kind of slamming it behind her.

I got up and went into the shower, and I bathed for about 20 minutes and got out and threw on the clothes.

I brushed down my waves and then grabbed my wallet and phone then went downstairs and my mom was waiting for me at the door.

"You ready now? We going in my car, your fathers in there" she said.

"Yea lets go" I replied.

We walked out to her car and I greeted my pops and we drove down to her house.

At My Moms House

When we got out the car I saw londyn and Sami car already in the driveway and I sighed getting ready for Sami to cuss me out.

My mom unlocked the door and we went in and I saw Gio running to me. "Daddyyyy" he said hugging my legs.

"Wassup son, you okay?" I asked him.

"Yes, I'm allergic to banana bread" he said looking up at me smiling.

"Ight well ima put it down on the list not to feed you that" I chuckled rubbing his head.

I looked up and saw my angry sister crossing her arms. "I see your finally out the house" she said.

"Sami look, I'm sorry for all leaving Gio with you. It won't happen again" I said.

"You surely are right, you cant drop your responsibilities cause your going through shit" she rolled her eyes.

"I know and I'll make it up to you okay?" I said.

"Yea you better now give me a hug please" she said changing her demeanor and I gave her a hug.

We sat down on the couch with the rest of them and was just talking. During the conversation my mind kept running in and out about Kimani and it wouldn't stop.