My Break |10|

Saturday .. (mostly the chapters with more pages will have more mistakes so I'm sry if I missed a few)
5:30am
Kimani POV

"Fuck" I hissed as my alarm rang on my phone. I didn't even know I had an alarm on that phone but I guess so.

I got up and turned it off then I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't so I got got up from the bed, stretching.

I didn't feel like taking a shower this morning so I just took a bath in the tub that was separate from the tub. I filled it up with warm water and poured in some cocoa butter soap and when I take a bath, I like a lot of soap and bubbles. There was some vanilla scented candles that I put near the bath and I lit them.

It was still kind of dark outside so I dimmed the lights and it was a real mood in here.

I stripped out of my clothes and then went in I moaned in pleasure and relaxation of how this felt

I stripped out of my clothes and then went in I moaned in pleasure and relaxation of how this felt. I never really had a bath like this cause I would always be busy with Shias shit.

I grabbed my phone and played Crush by Yuna and usher and placed it at the side of the tub and just played with the bubbles and thought to myself.

Me taking baths like this,  is something I could really get used to during my time of staying here. Do I plan on staying here forever? No. Once I get a job and get back on my feet, I'll buy my own house or apartment and pursue my dream of being a tattoo artist.

After all that is said and done then I'll consider getting married and having kids but right now isn't the option for any of it.

Even if Jacy and I do get together and things like that. His son would be my only "child" if you want to put it like that. So he's a little head start for me I guess for when I actually do want a kid.

*knock*knock*knock*

I adjusted the bubbles in the right spots that shouldnt be seen. "Come in" I said.

The door slowly opened and Jacy came in looking around and he saw me in the tub and smirked.

"Okay I see you taking advantage of the tub" he smiled closing the door behind him.

"Mhm, I woke up early and I couldn't go back to sleep and I was in the mood" I said turning down the music from my phone.

He got closer and sat down at the edge. "Don't get too close or you gonna see parts that you don't wanna see" I chuckled.

"Calm down, all these bubbles.. if I wanted to see I couldn't" he said smiling.

"Hm, well you needed something?" I asked.

"Yea I gotta coach the high schoolers for a 2 hour practice today and I wanna ask you if it's okay if you can watch gio while I'm gone? My sister and cousin normally would watch him but they said they're busy today. I'm leaving at 11" he said to me.