To Be Lucky |49|

Another Week Later
Wednesday// 1:08pm
Kimani POV

I'm just now waking up, I was up the whole night taking care of Simoan because sage went out of town for two weeks. It was fine at first but then he kept on crying and crying and crying. I need to get used to this anyway cause ima have a baby in like 6 months.

I still couldn't believe I was 9 weeks pregnant.. that's like three months. I got to tell Jacy soon, I don't know when but real soon, cause when I'm 4 months I'm definitely gonna be showing more than I am now.

When I left the doctors office the day I found out, I was so close to getting another abortion. But then I gave it some deep thought and decided on keeping it, not only cause I want a kid but this is jacy's baby. He could be sent to prison... or a death sentence, and at least this baby would be the last thing I would have of him.

I got up and did my hygiene stuff in the bathroom and then I went downstairs. Gio was at school and I didn't know where Jacy was but it was only me and Simoan at home.

When I went in the kitchen there was a foiled up plate on the counter with a note on it.

I'm out meeting with my lawyer today, I'll be back around 2. My mom dropped off some food so I made you a plate, enjoy - Jacy

I smiled then took off the foil and I saw barbecue ribs, fried rice, steamed carrots and some cornbread on the side. It smelled so good, so I put it in the microwave to heat up and then I sat at the table and ate. Hopefully I don't throw this up later on, cause eating this already was satisfying my stomach.

After I was done eating, I cleaned up my plate and then went to go check on Simoan. He was fast asleep still so I quietly left the room and went back in mine so I can relax and watch Netflix.

2:10pm

As I was bottle feeding Simoan on the couch I heard the front door open and it was Jacy.

"Hey, how did everything go?" I asked.

"Good. I got some good news." He said closing the door and sitting next to me.

I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Apparently my case has been lifted." He smiled.

"Really? How?" I questioned.

"Von turned himself in for me, luckily they aren't giving him the death penalty though and his court date is next month." He explained.

"Wow that is amazing Jacy." I smiled and kissed him.

"Yea I was glad to, I'm to pretty to be in prison." He joked then got up.

"Ima go check the mail box, I forgot I got some mail that should be coming in." He said and I nodded.

I finished up with Simoan and burped him then put him back upstairs since he was starting to doze off.

Few moments later after I got out from the bathroom I heard Jacy downstairs call my name.

I jogged down and he was in the kitchen looking at something.

"What" I said.

"What are these?" He asked me and showed me a bunch of the ultra sound pictures from last week.

My eyes widened. "Oh- um. they're-" I shuddered.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked looking back at them.

I stayed quiet and didn't know what I was going to say. "Are you?" He asked again.

I sighed. "...Yes- but i was gonna tell you but I-"

He walked up and kissed me passionately. I thought he was gonna be mad but I guess not.

"I don't care that you lied to me, I understand why you did. I'm happy as hell mani." He smiled.

"Your serious?" I asked.

"Yea, why wouldn't I be? I wanted another baby soon anyway didn't think I would've gotten the chance but now I will. How long are you?" He asked.

"Three months, technically 9 weeks probably 10 sometime soon." I answered.

He kissed me again and hugged me. "I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I smiled and got a little teary eyed cause this was actually going to happen.

We discussed some things afterwards, like how we were gonna tell Giovanni, my family, his family and we decided on having a party but only when I turn 5 months when we know what gender the baby is.

We decided on having a small get together where my sister, his sister and his cousin will throw us a little gender reveal and then after we find out, throw a separate party where we tell everybody in a specific way.

Jacy and I both wanted a boy but we'll be okay with anything. Jacy is more half and half on it cause he already has a son, I would like a girl but I have this feeling that it will be a boy so might as well want a boy. Another reason why I want a boy is cause as a girl, the amount of shit I went through, it would hurt if my daughter went through that shit but either way it'll be fine.

4:05pm

I was in the car with Jacy going to pick up Gio from school and break down to him the news.

We parked up at the front and he came running to the car and got in the back.

"Daddy and Mani look what I made!" He said showing us some arts and crafts that he made.

"Awe that's so good Gio." I said.

"Easy grade?" Jacy said.

"Easy grade." Gio repeated smirking.

We pulled off and Jacy and I looked at each other. I took a breathe and looked out the window.

"Hey Gio." Jacy said.

"Yea?" He replied.

"So how would you feel getting another sibling soon." He asked.

"I would be happy, I would like a sister though." He said.

"And why would you want a sister?" I asked.

"Cause then when I get older, she can help me get a girlfriend. But she can't have a boyfriend cause ima beat him up." He said.

Jacy and I laughed. "So what if you get a brother?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I guess I would have someone to play with but I got Simoan already, he just needs to be a little older." He said.

"You know Simoan won't be living with us forever Gio, just until aunty sage get her own apartment but he will be over a lot though." Jacy said.

"I know but why are you guys asking me these questions?" He asked.

We stayed quiet then Jacy decided on speaking again. "Well, ya see. Mani is pregnant now so I had to be informed by this information." He chuckled.

"Really?!" He exclaimed.

"Yup, we will know if it's a boy or girl in two months." I said.

"Yea or twins." Jacy added.

I looked at him strangely. "What? I'm a twin so who knows." He laughed.

"I knew it! I have spidey senses." He said.

"Gio I don't think that's how that works." Jacy laughed.

"It does now." Gio replied.

We talked the whole way home about the baby and when he got home we decided on having a little movie night and then we went to sleep.