Lé Date | Chapter 12

4 days later..
5:26pm
Kimani POV

"Do I put this in mani?" Gio asked me pointing at the onions I just cut up.

"Not yet, we gotta still season up the salmon first and then start putting our veggies in the pot" I explained smiling at him.

Jacy been gone this whole day doing I don't know what but Gio and I just been hanging out and we were cooking salmon and brown rice for tonight.

We continued cooking as we sometimes took a break to do a little dance from the music we were playing and about a half an hour later the front door opens.

When Jacy came in he had all these bags in his hands and boxes and I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Where were you at all day?" I asked looking at all the stuff he had.

"I was doing a lil shopping then I went by a friend house to drop something off, what smell so good?" He asked putting the stuff down.

"Gio and I was making dinner" I said walking back to the kitchen.

He followed behind me and was looking into all the pots smelling everything. "This look good, wassup Gio" he told him rubbing his head.

"Hi dad, mani and I making salmon and brown rice" he smiled.

"Oh yea? Well it look good and that's good that you helped" he said to him.

He nodded his head then ran out the kitchen.

"So look" he spoke and I looked at him.

"I wanted to take you out on a date and I went out to get you a dress and some lil accessories but I see you cooked already so maybe we can-

"Jacy ima still go, just a little after dinner cause a girl like me, love to eat so I don't mind" I shrugged.

"Ight well I'll leave the stuff on your bed upstairs until you ready" he said.

I nodded my head and and he left the kitchen to go out the things upstairs.

Two hours later

I slipped on the white dress Jacy bought me and I looked at all my curves and how they stood out in it. I smiled to myself and just admired, my self love is through the roof right now.

I went back in my room and oiled myself up, I looked in the shoe box and it was some heels. I wasn't really a big fan of heels but he bought them for me so I'll try it out.

Before I put them on I had to do my hair which was a long lace front that went down to my knees. I brushed through it and then I went ahead and did my makeup.

It took me about 30 minutes to beat my face and I looked good. The wig, make up and the dress? Muah, Muy Bien.

I went to go put on the heels and I tried walking in them but I fell. Are you serious.

It made a loud noise and Jacy came in here fixing his collar on his black and red printed polo. "You good?" He laughed.

"Yea, I'm just not used to heels" I responded taking the heels off.

He helped me up. "Youn gotta wear the heels, I bought them cause I just thought you was that type of female" he said.

"You sure? I don't want to make it seem like I hate them" I said adjusting my dress.

"It's cool, what ever makes you comfortable" he shrugged.

I nodded my head and went in my closet to pull out my tan yeezys. "You look good by the way" he smirked as I faced towards him.