No No No |41|

The Next Day.... ^ Loyalty
Tuesday, March 18th
Kimani POV- 10:30am

I woke up, still in the hotel room and my phone lit up with a notification saying that my period started today I let out a sigh and I looked on the other bed and the couch and they weren't here.

I was about to text yahir but they were probably out getting something to eat. I left the bed and went in my suitcase to pull out a pad, I then went to the bathroom to put it on but when I pulled down my shorts, there was nothing there.

No discharge, no spotting, no blood, nothing. I raised my eyebrow... the fuck I went to check my phone again and then it did say March 18th was the day my period would come and it wasn't here.

I let it go cause it would come tomorrow so I placed the pad back in my suitcase and changed out of my clothes and into something else and then I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to get some breakfast that they served.

When I was in the lobby floor I went to the dining hall and grabbed a plate and starting filling it up with food, I was way to hungry this morning for no reason.

I got 5 pancakes, 8 sausage patties, some eggs, on a separate small plate I got a breakfast burrito and then I grabbed a bowl and put in some oatmeal and placed them all on my trey.

I was able to eat in my room so I went back to the elevator with my trey and went up to my room.

When I walked in, I placed all my food on the bed and sat down to eat. I was eating kind of fast cause this was good and then I got a text from Jacy.

Jacy🥰: What you doing? How's Louisiana?

Me: Good, other then me throwing up and having a lot of cravings. Everything is fine.

Jacy🥰: Did you try going to the doctor? Maybe they can give you something.

Me: Nah, I'm pretty sure I'm fine. I ate last night without throwing up so I'm sure I'm almost okay now

Jacy🥰: Ight. You meet your parents?

Me: Yea.. I found out that they had three other kids so that something.

Jacy🥰: Thats good, how old they is?

Me: The Oldest brother is 17, the middle sister is 13 and the the youngest brother is 7

Jacy🥰: Okay, they should come to Cali one day for a visit so Gio can have some company 😂

Me: probably 😂 once I get closer to them, how is Gio doing anyway? I miss my lil stink ☺️

Jacy🥰: He good, he still sleeping. I'm boutta take him to keisha sister house for the week.

Me: Why her sister house?

Jacy🥰: Keisha living there for the time being cause her house got a roach problem 🤦🏾‍♂️

Me: Dirty 🤣 but okay. I'm eating breakfast so I'll call you later if I'm not busy

Jacy🥰: Ight make sure you do call me

Me: Okay 💜

I put my phone back down and finished eating, after an hour I felt sick and I ran to the bathroom and threw up everything I ate this morning.

Lordy, I spoke to soon about throwing up. Anyway, I didn't even know what to do today.. whenever yahir and sage get back then maybe I'll plan something with them.