Say Something |23|

Three Days later
9:18am// Giovanni Pov

"Ight Tasha bra, fuck you. When ever you try to hit me up over some shit, what I do? Drop everything and come deal wit yo ass. You fussin at me cause I got a girl back at my shit. We don't even date." I cussed.

"Fuck you too Gio! I wanted you over three days ago and you even told me! Then you never even show and now your telling me you was to busy with that bitch! I hate you." She said with tears forming in her eyes.

"You hate me? Oh wow. You hate me? Ight den, don't hit me up at all. Lose my damn number and everything, ian finna take no more of this shit and you ain't even my girl. Go hit up one of them otha niggas that dick you down." I said grabbing my keys.

"Wait Gio-"

"Nah, you said all you had to say. Fuck outta here." I left her house, slamming the door in the process.

I came over here, we fucked and all that then she started wilding out cause Lolanie texted me about some toothpaste. I give that bitch free dick 24/7 and the difference wit me is that I do care about her. Ion fuck for nothing.

I hopped in my car and sped off home.

At home

I jogged down the stairs and went to my room and Lolanie was in a towel painting her toenails.

"My bad, I should've put on some clothes." She said biting her cheek.

"It's cool. I'm boutta be in my living room anyway, you found the toothpaste?" I asked.

"Yea, what's wrong? You seem stressed." She said finishing up her last two nails.

I huffed. "Girl problems."

She put down the nail polish and stood up. "Let me see your hand." She spoke.

"Why?" I rose my eyebrow.

"Just let me see." She smiled.

I gave her my hand and she closed her eyes and did like a rubbing motion on my hands. Is she putting a spell on me?

She opened her eyes then smiled. "What was that?" I asked.

"Just a little positivity or like a stress relief thing my mom taught me. You feel better?" She asked.

"A little bit not a whole lot." I replied.

"Exactly."

I looked at her then shook my head. I went in my dresser and grabbed up my weed and wraps to go smoke in the living room.

Diior POV

I watched as the buildings past, we was on the way back to the hospital to check up on Aubrey cause he still hasn't woken up. I'm slowly starting to lose hope and I don't want to but I have to prepare myself for if this doesn't end up well.

"You sure you didn't want any Wendy's?" My mom asked.

"No I'm not hungry." I replied.

She did a soft sigh then made the turn into the hospital. We got out and went in.

When we got up to the floor we went to the front and asked to see him. My mom and sisters stayed in the waiting room as I went to his room.

He was in the same condition as always. I twisted my lip and then I went up next to him.

"Hey, I know your hearing my voice a lot and your probably getting annoyed by me but I miss seeing you next to me everyday. I hope your doing well in there, I need you to wake up. I feel like I can't breathe knowing your up in here stuck to all these machines." I said to him as I rubbed his hand.