Same Idea, Best Ending |59|

A month later// February 14th
Friday 9:20am
Kimani POV

I just dropped off Gio at school for the day and now I was just out with Diior running a few errands. It was Valentine's Day and Jacy was out as week running some errands too cause he's planning a date for us tonight.

I don't know what he got planned but I hope it's good. We were gonna drop the kids off at Masami house cause sage also has a date with her boyfriend tonight but their brining Simoan with them.

One thing that I'm missing out on tonight is sex. I'm still in healing from the baby so that's one thing we won't be doing tonight. But nobody said nothing about no head, my cooch might be healing but my mouth is not.

I really have been craving sex for these whole 9 months and now I gotta wait 6 more weeks to have sex.

First place I went was the mall, I'm getting Jacy a few gifts since he's been a great boyfriend for the past year so you know I gotta give him something.

Then ima get Diior a little Valentine's Day outfit cause Yes I'm THAT type of mom that gotta dress their baby up for each holiday.

Time is going by fast and Diior is only a month old, her skin is finally settling in and she has Jacys skin color. They really said copy and paste, but it's okay cause I love my chocolate drop.

Y'all thought that she was vocal at two weeks and now it's a month so she's even more vocal then before.

I had a small TV set up in the back so she was watching something and screaming cause it was funny. Her hair grew out a lot and it's thick so I'm thinking when she gets older her hair will probably be like a 4a or a 3c maybe around those lines.

I put two little puffs in the front of her hair cause it was cute and let the rest out and just curled it with some conditioner.

When we got to the mall, I got her stroller out and put her in there. We walked in and I went straight to the jewelry stores.

I picked out some gold chains and I got us matching bracelets. I bought one for Diior and Gio as well as a family set cause I thought that would be cute.

I went in H&M and bought him some clothes and then I went in champs and bought him some new shoes that he been wanting for a while.

Once I was done I went to the baby store and picked out this cute two piece Valentine's Day set for Diior and I bought it alone with some cute Sandals.

I started to get hungry so I went up to the food court and got a waffle and bacon from this breakfast place.

I got out Diior's bottle and gave it to her as I ate. Jacy was textin me asking where I was and we was just texting back and forth cause he wanted to be so nosy.

I sent him a picture of Diior in her stroller cause he missed her. I admired the picture cause our baby was getting prettier and prettier each day.

She drank all her milk and I set her up to get burped. For some reason this tickled her so she would laugh then burp at the same time then get hiccups for a week straight. It's honestly concerning but the doctor said it was fine, we just got a silly baby I guess.

After she burped, I set her down and then I cleaned up my trash and it was time to go home.

At Home

I was giving Diior a nice warm bath since it was so chilly today and she loved it. After she was done, I dried her off then but her in her little Valentine's outfit and just did one little puff in the front of her head.

I put on her little knee high socks and then the red sandals I bought for her and she was prettyyy. I took a picture and sent it to Jacy, he replied back quick with some heart emojis.