It was you |50|

Two Days later
Friday//2:15pm
Kimani POV

I just got up from my bed after being asleep for basically the whole day. I don't know why I stayed up last night because Simoan was asleep.

Maybe it was just the lingering fact that I was pregnant and it kept me awake. This is my first pregnancy that I'm going through with and not gonna lie, I'm nervous.

I'm not that far along but I've still been thinking about if I should just do a natural birth or have them drug me up with the epidural. The reason why I'm even considering natural birth is because I want the full experience but if the contractions are too much for me I might say fuck it.

I've also been thinking about names, I have a few in mind but Jacy and I are discussing it still. We already have our gender reveal/baby reveal plans set out so there's no need for stressing about that.

I'm very excited to start showing though so I can do my maternity shoot and take pictures with my belly bump.

Today I didn't really have anything planned. But I wanted to go somewhere with Gio today since it's the weekend. He gets home at 4 so I guess I'll go and pick him up from school and hang out with him.

After taking care of Simoan and Gio at the same time, it sure is something new but I'm slowly getting used to it. Shit in a way Gio is my son, his mom don't take care of him anyway.

Later tonight Jacy and I might go on a little date, just to take some stress off from everything that as been happening and to really express this pregnancy.

On a real note. Jacy is more excited then me, since he found out, he's been taking care of me every step of the way. It gets annoying at times but for the most part I love the fact that he's making sure I'm good.

"Bae why you still in bed?" Jacy asked coming into the room.

"I'm just now waking up, I was up all night." I responded.

"Why? What's wrong? We're you in pain?" He asked in panic.

I chuckled. "No i was just thinking about this." I said pointing at my stomach.

"Oh, what about it." He laughed.

"Everything, my life will change in 6 months." I said.

"A good change." He added.

I smiled and kissed his lips. "You think I can spend this after noon with gio?" I asked.

"Where you gonna take him?" He asked.

"Maybe for some ice cream, then the mall to pick up some stuff. Oh! And I gotta go to Walmart to pick some things up so we might go there." I answered.

"Okay, you gonna pick him up from school or you want me to bring him back?" He asked.

"No it's fine I'll pick him up, less gas." I said.

He nodded. "Okay well don't forget ima take you out tonight. Ima go start the shower for you." He said getting up and went to the bathroom.

I smiled to myself and then I got up to go find something to wear. I picked out these leather black pants with a white turtle neck shirt and my panties with bra.

I grabbed my towel and I saw Jacy making sure the water was good.

"Is it nice and hot like I want it to be?" I said.

"Yea, you liked to be boiled like some damn eggs." He joked.

"Shut up and get out." I said pushing him out and locking the door.