Potential |8|

Two Weeks Later//Tuesday
7:20am// Armani ^
Diior POV

It's been two weeks now and I'm my first day back from suspension. Kay and I were walking to class later than usual cause we were in the bathroom just catching up on this schools drama.

Yes, Kay goes in the girls bathroom with me.. and what about it? Anyways, we walked into class and here comes the teacher.

"Y'all got a pass?" She asks.

"No, the bell just rung we like two minutes late." Kay said as I looked around the class and seen a boy who I never seen in this class before.

"Class starts at 7:15, Diior it's your first day back. Don't get off track, go get a pass." She replied.

Kay rolled his eyes and we left to go get a pass. "Uh Kay?" I said.

"Wassup?"

"Who was that brown skin boy sitting in the middle, we wasn't in the class before right?" I asked.

"Oh Armani? Yea he's new. He came last week, he's maddd cool.. he sits with me at lunch sometimes, I'll introduce him to you today at lunch." He stated.

I nodded my head and went to go get our passes then went back. When we sat down, he was mad cute like I couldn't stop looking at him.

"Girl stop staring." Kay whispered.

I bit my bottom lip and continued on with my work. After I was finished, I looked around and didn't see Aubrey. I had this class with him too and he did leave for school this morning, I wonder where he is.

Aubrey POV

"F-f-fuckkk Aubrey." This girl moaned as I was fucking her in my car.

I kept going and then I pulled out. "That was so good, we should do that again soon." She said as I wiped my dick off with a rag I had in my car.

I stayed quiet cause I will not be doing this again. I'm doing this cause ever since that thing with Dii in my room, my dick just been having a mind of it's own every time I see her. A nigga was never like this with no bitch ion understand why she been doing shit to me.

We both put back on and left my car. I got my late pass and went on up to class.

Diior POV 12:12pm

I typed in the last number for the vending machine and then I went in the line with Kay.

"What they got today?" I asked.

"Chinese food, you gonna eat this time?" He asked.

I scrunched my face up. "I'm good, the rice is dry." I said.

"That's why you put hot sauce on it." He said in a duhh tone.

"Hot sauce is not the answer to every meal." I laughed.

"Ya dang skippy." He chuckled.

I waited in the line for him and when he got everything we looked around.

"There he is!" Kay exclaimed. I didn't know what he was talking about but I followed him anyway.

Once we approached the table, it was the new boy from our class. Armani. We sat down and adjusted ourselves.

"Armani, there's someone I'd like you to meet. This is my bestfriend Diior, Diior this is my new friend Armani." Kay smiled.

He nodded his head. "Wassup."

"Hey." I said trying not to crack a smile.

He kinda smirked and looked around. "So um what school did you come from?" I asked.