Body Party |18|

Two Days Later
3:26pm/ Diior POV

"Dii how the fuck you break the bed!" My dad yelled at me as he just got home.

I looked at Aubrey as he stood outside of the door and I looked back at my dad. "I was listening to music last night and I was dancing and jumping on the bed. Ian know it was gone break." I lied.

He kissed his teeth. "I'm boutta put yo damn mattress on the floor if you do this shit again. Y'all gone have to sleep in the guest room until we get you a new one." He responded angrily.

"Sorry daddy." I said giving him a hug.

"Yea whatever Dii, get off me." He said then left the room. Oh well he'll get over it.

I looked at Aubrey and he looked like he was about to laugh. "Ion know why you boutta laugh, this your fault." I said as I walked to the guest room.

He followed behind me and closed the door. "How it my fault?" He asked.

"Don't act dumb." I said staring at him.

"If I was gonna know your bed was gonna break I would've slowed down." He said.

"Yea, uh huh." I said not believing him.

Last night Aubrey and I had sex again, it wasn't cause he had another episode, it was cause we got in a fuss about something and he got really mad. He really put it down and my bed ended up falling apart at the bottom. He kept laughing but the whole night I was worried about how I'm gonna make this lie up.  My family came back home like 30 minutes ago and they was just cleaning up and stuff.

"You take your medication right?" I asked him and he nodded.

When we went to the therapist yesterday she diagnosed him as schizophrenic but he's on prescribed medicine and now and then he has to go in for some questions and check up. My mom said she was gonna do full therapy sessions with him instead of me helping and I just let her cause he does need half professional help I guess.

While I was setting up the bed he hugged me from behind and kissed my neck. "You think it's okay if I would go and do a drop real quick?" He asked.

"Yea if you don't take no spiked weed from anyone again." I answered.

"I'm sticking to smoking my own shit." He laughed and walked to the dresser.

"Should've been doing that from the start. My legs are sore." I said sitting down.

"That's what good dick do to you sometimes. Don't act like the victim though, you scratched the fuck outta my back."

"I wonder why." I said.

There was a knock at the door and I told the person to come in. "Um Diior can I talk to you about something real quick?" Unique asked.

"Yea wassup?" I asked.

She grabbed my hand and took me to her room. We went in the bathroom and she gave me what looked like a pregnancy test.. it said it was positive.

"Whos is this?" I questioned.

She stayed silent and her breathing enhanced. "Unique? Come sit down." I said putting down the toilet cover and sat her down.

She had asthma so I hoped this wasn't a asthma attack. She started breathing heavy through her mouth and grabbed on to my arms. Shit.

I went in her dresser and got her inhaler. I gave it to her and she used it, when she was good she put it on the sink and bit the side of her cheek.

"Nique, who's test is this?" I asked showing her.

"It's mine.." she said quietly.

My jaw dropped as I looked at it. "Unique Mayjor Hernandez, you better not be playing with me right now.." I said.