What The F#ck?! |26|

Two Days Later..
6:15am
Giovanni Pov

I woke up from the bed. I checked the time and it was 6:15 in the morning. Lola was still asleep next to me and her light snores was just lingering in the room.

We go to Nevada Tomorrow night just so I can spend time with her even more and also enjoy Las Vegas.

I wasn't sure why the hell I woke up this early but I know for damn sure that I was hungry. I checked my kitchen and there wasn't jack shit in my fridge.

I was thinking what should I eat and I haven't ate ihop in a brick. I went back in my room and got dressed quietly not trying to wake her up.

I threw on some sweats and a coat cause it was chilly outside. I grabbed my car keys and left.

At IHOP

I parked my car up and got out, I was on my phone while I was walking into the place. There was a small line that was going fast so I just decided on waiting.

As time went by I was up front. "Hey uh I'd like a to go order. Can I get two plates of pancakes and with those plates I wanna add on cheesy eggs, Turkey bacon and some hash browns." I said to her.

"Alright what drink and condiments would you like?" She asked.

"Once iced coffee and ima just get a sweet tea. For condiments just syrup and butter." I replied.

She nodded then typed it in. "Alrighty your total is $25.06" she said.

I paid with card and she gave me my receipt. "You'll sit right over there and they'll come and give you your food."

I nodded and sat down as I went on my phone just scrolling through. I saw that Tasha posted on her story and I clicked on it and put in my ear pods.

It was just her at the club with her friends drinking and dancing. Nothing specific.

"Giovanni?" I heard a voice say next to me.

I turned my head and I didn't know who this girl was but she calling my name.

"Yea wassup?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"You remember me? From elementary school? It's me, Tameeka." She smiled.

"Oh shit. Was good meek." I said standing up and giving her a hug.

"I haven't seen you in so long, I thought you moved." She said.

"Nah just been around, I stopped seeing you once middle school came. What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing really. I was homeschooled for those three years and then I went to a different high school." She added.

I nodded. "That's wassup. You work here?"

"Yea, I just clocked out though. You mind if I get your number so we can keep in contact?" She asked holding out her phone.

I tucked in my lips cause I don't think I can do that cause I'm talking to Lola right now.

"Ion think I can do that, I kinda in something right now."

"Gio.. I'm gay." She laughed.

"Damn. My fault lowkey thought some different shit." I said then put my number in her phone.

"I'll text later since it is early and I'm going to sleep when I get home but it was nice seeing you." She smiled.

"Likewise." I replied and she left. That's a flashback of the past.

My food came like 5 minutes later and I left in my car and drove back home.

At home

I got back in and I went down to my crib. It was almost 7 now and when I went in my room, Lola was still sleep. I decided on waking her up cause I had some plans with her today.