He Dead, Dead as Hell |23|

Later that night, same day
6:15pm
Jacy POV

I walked in Leon's house and von was on the couch smoking a blunt. He passed it to me and I took a hit giving it back.

"Still don't know why we can't use the big guns for these niggas mane" Von huffed.

"Fuck we look like using big guns on 3 niggas foe, this ain't no shoot out. We runnin in that bitch and killin them, that simple" I replied grabbing the glock on the coffee table.

I loaded it up and felt out the grip on that mf. "Leon what glock is this?" I asked him.

"A 20" he replied.

"This shit nice as fuck" I grinned examining it.

"Who would've thought the nice ole Jacy would wanna kill some niggas" von chuckled.

"Mane shut the fuck up, y'all know how I get down when I need to" I said.

"So why we murkin these niggas again?" Leon asked.

"They hurt somebody that's important to me" I responded.

Von and Leon looked at each other and smirked. "Is this a girl you speakin on?" Von said.

"Stay in yo lane. Come on we needa head out now" I said.

They got up and grabbed their guns and we left out to Vons all black tahoe and my phone buzzed in my pocket, I took it out and then read it.

Manii😁💞: Hey... wya? You been gone all day and I'm bored.

I huffed then put the phone back in my pocket. I didn't wanna talk to no females right now.

The three of us hopped in the car and drove off to the location that we knew they were going to be at.

At The Location.

We parked up at the side of the road in front of this trailer park house. If this ain't the most country ass place I've ever seen.

Makin me feel like a redneck gone come out and shoot us with some shot guns any minute now. I shook off that thought and if was time to move.

We got out the car with are guns low to our hands and I leaned my ear close into the door and heard them cackling up a storm. But then I heard a familiar ass voice.

"Aye Leon, come listen and tell me who that sound like" I whispered to him.

I moved out the way and he pressed his ear into the door and had a surprise look on his face.

"That nigga sound like Chris" he whispered back.

"Chris Chris? Like from high school Chris? The one that drugged yo cousin Chris?" Von cut in.

"Yes nigga who else." I whispered loudly.

Tuh it would make sense for Chris to be hanging around that Shia nigga. They both like to do fucked up shit to women.

"Man let's just bust the door on these fools" I said then with quickness I kicked the door open and we went in pointing our guns at them.

Chris was about to pull out a gun but Leon stopped him by taking his gun off safety.

I chuckled. "Well ain't this just a nice ass family reunion" I spoke pointing my gun at shia.

"It makes perfect sense how the two niggas that like to beat or rape women would be friends" I went on.

"It's nice to see you three again, but can I ask why y'all come up in my shit pointing guns at niggas?" Chris said.

"Word around the street is that you got outta jail, now we won't boutta fuck witchu but then I found out that you and this bitch right next to you are friends" I responded.