Buying Tickets |39|

A week Later..
Thursday. 11:30pm
Kimani POV

I was on my laptop just looking for plane tickets to Louisiana and I couldn't find the cheapest one. It was spring break week so I expected this but damn.

Not a single flight was at least $300, I was planning on just buying myself a ticket and letting sage and yahir buy they own ticket cause these prices ain't gone work.

Sage still wasn't back from Las Vegas which I was fine with cause maybe she's giving me some time to be alone so I can process all that's been going on.

My stomach started to grumble and I got up to go get something to eat from my kitchen cause I didn't get to eat anything this boring cause I been looking for flights.

I opened my fridge and pulled out some eggs and I got some pillsbury unbaked biscuits from the freezer.

I popped open the van and placed it on some aluminum foil and put them in the oven. I went to go make my scrambled eggs then when they were finished the biscuits were and I took them out and put it on a plate, along with my eggs.

I went in my room with my plate and ate the food while I looked for one person flights this time. After I ate I sat the plate on my end table and went back on my lap top and my phone started to ring showing my aunts noelle name and I rolled my eyes.

She's been trying to contact me this whole week but I never answered her calls nor texted her back. I have nothing to say to her, she lied and I don't like liars.

When I get this flight, ima go down there and give her a piece of my fucking mind. All hell will break loose and that's a fucking promise.

I declined her call and then I found a flight for $250 I decided on getting that flight and then I picked up my phone and texted sage.

Me: The tickets for all 3 of us were to expensive so I bought myself a flight and y'all just gone have to buy y'all own ticket.

Sage😙: Okay thats fine

I nodded my head and turned my phone off and bought the ticket putting in all my information.

When I was finished, my stomach started to feel upset and I felt sick. I got up and rushed to the toilet and threw up. Heh, that was weird.

I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth to get the smell out of my mouth and went back into my room.

Jacy POV

"Mommy had said that she was bringing me to this party that she was invited to" Gio told me as we were on our way back home.

"Oh yea? When?" I asked.

"In four days" he answered.

I nodded my head. "She tell you what type of party it is?" I asked.

"Something for her job" he replied.

"Ight" I said as I drove.

At Home

Gio ran up the stairs with his book bag in his hands as I went into the kitchen and looked through the fridge.

I didn't feel like cooking lunch so I just thought of ordering pizza and calling it a day. I pulled my phone out my pocket and dialed the number for dominos and then I ordered a large cheese pizza.

30 minutes later

There was a knock on the door and I answered it then paid for the pizza.

"Gio!! Come get some pizza!" I yelled up the stairs.

I put the box down in the kitchen and opened it. He walked in the kitchen and grabbed a plate and grabbed two pizzas and ran back up stairs.

I chuckled to myself and then grabbed me three slices and went into the kitchen to eat and relax.

=====
*filler