1 Month Closer |56|

2 Months later// December 13th
Tuesday// 4;18pm
Kimani POV

"I told you to stop putting the crib over there Jacy! Your getting on my freaking nerves." I huffed sitting in the rocking chair.

"Can you chill out mani? Damn I'll put it back since it means that much to you." He said giving me attitude.

"I don't know why you give me attitude every time I tell you to do something. If you don't love me and more than just say that and I'll pack my things and move then put you on child support!" I argued.

He stayed silent and just moved the crib back to where I had it first place. I was 8 months pregnant and I had one month left till this baby was out of me.

We knew the gender, had our baby shower and only thing left to do was push. I was really nervous cause I was doing a fully natural birth with no drugs.

Londyn told me she did an all natural and she said it hurt but it was worth it. With all the pain and suffering I been through in life ? I would be A okay.

"Baby I'm finna go out to get some stuff to eat with gio, you wanna come?" He asked.

I loosened up and smiled. "Yes!" I got up and went to get dressed.

I met them in the car after and we was going to dominos to get some pizza.

"Mommy, can sibling gets out ima be the best big brother ever!" Gio exclaimed.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. Gio started calling me mommy ever since I got back from my coma two months ago. Obviously I didn't have a problem with it cause I been taking care of him so much while Jacy be at work.

We pulled up to dominos and we went out to get some food.

"Baby what you want?" Jacy asked looking at me.

I looked at the menu while holding my stomach. "Let me get stuffed cheesy bread and a salad.. can we stop at The gas station to get me a ice tea." I said to him.

He nodded his head. "Gio you want the cheese pizza again?" He asked him and Gio nodded.

Jacy ordered the food and then we stopped at the gas station to get my drink and I also got some cake doughnuts on the way home from Dunkin so I was satisfied.

When we got home I grabbed all my things and sat on the couch to eat all my food. Jacy sat next to me and put his arm around me.

"Let me get one." He said talking about my doughnuts.

"What? You ate already." I said.

"Okay and now I want dessert, you got like 8." He chuckled.

"So..? You bought these for me ...and I'm still hungry." I whined.

"Mani don't get to crying, you can't eat to much like this anyway." He said.

"Are you seriously calling me fat?" I said getting mad.

"No, I'm saying all this junk isn't good for the baby." he added.

"I ate a salad though."

"Yea, with a shit ton of ranch on it." He replied.

I rolled my eyes, "Why are you being mean to me today. I'm not doing anything but having your baby and this is how you treat me." I pouted.

He grabbed my chin and kissed me two times. "I love you." He smirked.

I blushed. "I love you too."

He still took one of my doughnuts and ate it in front of my face. "Since you love me, I get one of your doughnuts." He smiled then winked at me.

He lifted up my shirt and rubbed on my belly, I felt the baby kicking as he moved his hand.

"The baby can't wait to come out." He said.

"I can't wait either, I want to meet my little one." I smiled looking at my stomach.

We had a name and it was beautiful, we chose between many options but this one was perfect. Everybody was excited for the baby's arrival, we got the name across the same and the room decorated nicely.

"Oh my goshhh!! Kimani!!" Sage said rushing downstairs.

"What?"

"Celeste is pregnant!! Yahirs having a baby." She exclaimed.

"That's good, how far along is she?" I asked.

"Two months and a week." She smiled then showed me the picture of the ultra sounds.

I smiled looking at them. I was excited, I was an aunt to a nephew.. maybe this time I can be a aunt to a niece.

I gave her back her phone and we all chatted for a little bit.

3 hours later
Jacy POV

"Damn mani ! Stop throwing things at me. I'm sorry okay?" I said as I blocked her throwing shoes at me.

"No! I told you not to drink the rest of my juice and you went ahead and did it anyway!" She yelled.

"Okay baby, I'll buy you some more juice tomorrow ight? No need to throw stuff at me." I said.

She stopped throwing shit at me and sat down with her arms crossed. I understand she was 8 months now but I've never seen her this bipolar since I met her.

I sat next to her and kissed her, "I'm sorry ight? Next time I'll ask and tomorrow we'll go to the store and buy you any juice you want." He smiled.

"Yea you better." She said then laid down.

"Rub my feet, they hurt." She demanded.

"I can't." I said.

"Why?"

"I gotta go drop Gio to londyn house tonight." I said.

"Then you might as well go out and buy my juice." She answered.

"I'll go get it tomorrow with you, when I get home I'll rub your feet then okay?"

"I'll be sleep by then but okay." She replied.

Kimani POV

As he left I decided on recording my belly as my baby was kicking and moving around.

"I can't wait to meet you... I hope your nothing like your doughnut taking, juice drinking daddy." I laughed.

I was gonna be 9 months at the end of this month and then I'll prolly be having a New Years baby.

I thought to myself, could you imagine how I would be right now if I went through with have Shia's baby? Ugh. No doubt I do regret it sometimes cause of the situation I'm in now with a nice boyfriend and a great house but I couldn't do it back then.

I'm more than grateful for this little angel in me now cause I'm having this baby with the love of my life.

======

Another filler but I'm ready to get to the baby life now when they get older so I'm speaking this up a lil bit.