Playing Games |11|

Two weeks later//November 30th
12:00pm// Tuesday
Diior POV

Kay talked me down about her going on a date with Simoan later tonight and I was in thought about a whole lotta shit. Armani and I have been getting close these past two weeks, we even came over for thanksgiving at my house for a little bit since he didn't go to philly.

We had some alone time in my room and we did end up making out. It was cool or whatever, the only thing is that Aubrey kept knocking on the door asking me random shit that he already knew the answer to. Like nigga? You can barely walk with that cast on your foot and you bothering me.

"Dii are you even listening to me right now?" Kay asked which caught me off guard.

"Oh uh- yea." I said.

"What did I just say then?" He asked.

"Ummm, you said that uhh-

"Exactly, what got your mind trapped up in a box?" He asked. We sat down at the table and talked.

"So basically, you remember when I told you Armani came over for thanksgiving night.. and I told you nothing happened?" I said.

He slowly nodded. "I lied." I said

"Bitch, not you lying to meeee. What happened?" He asked.

"We made out on my bed. But that's the only thing we did." I said.

"You known this nigga for three weeks now and y'all already fighting tongues. I give you props girl cause you was never like this." He said giving me a mini applause.

"It's only been three weeks but it feels like a year, I'm lowkey starting to feel him." I smiled.

"Perioddddd, you know what we should do? A double date! You and Armani and me and Simoan." He requested.

"Ion know, I don't think he would be up to that." I said.

He looked behind me. "Well ask him now."

Armani gave me a hug then sat across from us. "What y'all talking about."

"Nothin-

"We were just saying that we was planning a double date, you wanna go with Diior?" Kay asked cutting in.

"Yea I can come, what we gonna wear?" He asked.

"Casual shit, we going to the board walks." Kay replied

"Ight I'll see y'all there. Dii can I talk to you for a minute though." He said.

I looked at Kay and he raised his eyebrows. I looked back at Armani and nodded my head.

I followed him to the hallway and that's when he put his arm around me. "So like I wanted to tell you that I like you." He said.

I looked at him like he had four heads. "You for real?" I asked.

"Yea girl. You a cool ass female and I've been seeing that since we started hanging out a lot." He responded with a smirk.

"That's cool, this date will go smoothly then." I said.

"Even if I didn't tell you this, it would've still gone well." He said.

My phone dinged from my pocket so I got it and it was a text from Aubrey.

Bre💞: Get back in the cafeteria, your sister is looking for you🙄

I shut my phone off and put it back in my pocket. "My sister want me so let's start walking back."

We walked back to the cafeteria and went our separate ways. I went up to unique and tapped her.

"Hi sisterrr." She smiled hugging me.