Keep your head up |23|

2 days later
Diior POV// 9:13pm

I wrapped the towel around my body as I got out the shower. Ever since my dad kicked me out two days ago, I've been staying with my aunt sage since she had a spare room.

My mom has been trying to get in contact with me but I've been ignoring her too. I don't care what anyone has to say, what my dad did was over the top wrong.

I am not about to live with no murderer period point blank. Im 18 now, I was gonna start looking for apartments soon either way.

That man could've gotten serious help then if not, send him to jail. I'm a very strong believer in nobody deserves to die cause I feel like death is a praise to get out of this shitty world.

Having someone rot in a cell with other convicts that may have been convicted of something way worse should be a punishment rather than death. If aubreys dad couldn't of gotten help and stayed the way he was, I rather him suffer then to be in aubreys head making him suffer.

Aubrey don't deserve nun of this shit. He's very nice and kind towards me and even my family his self, he's even been nice to my dad even after what he did.

Tomorrow I'm going to the hospital and talk to him cause I really wanna know his intake on this. Anyways, I stripped out of my towel and put on some sweats and a t shirt then went downstairs to get something to eat. That's when I saw Simoan on the phone with someone.

"Who you on the phone with?" I asked opening the fridge.

"A old friend of mine, he just moved in town. He wanted to meet up with me tomorrow." He replied.

"Ouuu so is he gonna be a hook up?" I joked.

"Nope, he's fine as hell but he's straight. He needs help with his girlfriend so I thought I might as well since I'm not doing shit tomorrow." He said.

I nodded. "So what about Kay?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I don't know if I like him anymore, I know I was all for him in the beginning but ever since I started hanging out with him, he been needy like a child."

"Well that's just how kay is, just let him know that you just wanna be friends and I'm sure he'll understand." I said.

"I guess, but what you doing tomorrow?" He asked.

"Going to talk to aubrey at the hospital, why?"

"You wanna have some cousin bonding time when your done? We don't really hang out like we used to." He smiled.

"Yea that's because your get drunk and act wild." I laughed.

"Come on, it'll be fun. No drinking, no nun of that." He added.

"Okay, we can put remember all this your saying." I said then grabbed an orange and left.

Giovanni Pov

I tied my shoes as I listened to my music. I was about to head out for a quick minute while Lola was out somewhere with me mom, which they should be heading back soon cause it's getting late.

I turned off my tv and then looked at my phone and I saw I had a missed call from tashas number. I rolled my eyes then put my phone in my pocket.

I got my car keys then went up and left out into my car. I pulled off and started driving down the road, it was a nice night out and I felt like going to the club or something but I wasn't dressed for that.

My phone rang and it was my homeboy, Ricky.

"Yoo." I said putting it on speaker.

"Hey man what you up too?" He asked.