Close Friends |14|

The Following Day...
4:15pm
Kimani POV

I got out my car and walked into the mall while looking down at my phone. Masami said she wanted me to meet her at the food court and that's where I was going.

When I walked in, it was packed in here mostly because it's November 19th so people probably got they families with them and everything due to thanksgiving.

I proceeded my walk to the food court and later on saw her sitting at a booth just on her phone, I walked up to her and did my greetings.

"Hey" I smiled. She looked up and returned the smile.

"Hey, come sit" she said. I sat down on the chair across from her.

"We haven't spoke in a minute, what you been up to? I heard you living with my brother now" she asked sipping on her drink.

"Yea, and everything's been good. I did my first tattoo yesterday" I told her.

"For real? Let me see" she said.

I pulled out my phone and shown her the picture of the tattoo and her mouth widened.

"Kimani I need you to do my tattoo" she exclaimed.

"Of what?" I questioned.

"Okay so I want it on my upper arm and I want like, a lion in a diamond that's split into half with some flowers around it" she explained.

"Okay... how big did you want it?" I asked.

"Fill up my whole upper arm" she said.

"Yea I can do that, it might take some time but yea. When your trying to get it done?" I asked.

"Hmmm, todays thursday sooo is this Tuesday good?" She asked.

I nodded my head. "Yes and it only costs $100" I went on.

"Well if it's better than $100 then I'm giving you more" she said.

I chuckled then smiled. "That would be appreciated" I said.

"I know doll" she smiled.

We continued to talk for a quick minute but then my phone had went off revealing a text.

Donny: Yo wassup?

I didn't feel like replying to him right now so I just turned my phone back off and back to our conversation.

"Who was that?" She asked.

"Nobody.. just a client" I shrugged.

"Ohhmm okay, look at you getting clients and shit already" she nudged me.

"Yep" I nodded.

We continued to talk about everything and then it was time for her to leave. We hugged and said our goodbyes and then left.

In the Car

I looked down at my phone as it lit up with the words Donny across the screen. I let out a breath and answered it while keeping my eyes on the road.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Wuhsuh, you on the road?" He asked.

"Yea, I just came from the mall.. what did you need? Another tattoo or...?" I trailed off.

"Dang okay, we cant just talk?" He questioned.

"Sorry it's just that I said this was only for business wise calls" I said turning.

"Ight well how about tomorrow? Can you come by and give me another tattoo" he asked.

"Uhh Yea what time?" I asked.